Reviews for Silver Lining
tanithlipsky chapter 3 . 3/21
good chapters
Wolf'sVine chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
This is... bittersweet cuz... Zack and Cloud and Sephiroth are in a heck of a lot of danger with Turks after them and Jenova out there and Sephiroth's sanity hanging by a thread and... I just desperately wish that they'll find a safe place and heal there... all of them. So, if you'd be so generous as to write more... please? I'd be very thankful and full of good things. Um, yeah, not makin' much sense but I really wanna see them rally themselves and defeat ShinRa and Hojo and Jenova and whoever else than live a life will they'll find happiness. Please? I hope that you get this and create an ending that will make Zack, Cloud and Sephiroth happy... please?
Sakuraus chapter 3 . 2/18/2016
I wonder if you ever continue it. I hope you do someday, it's a great story.
yukio87 chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
Keep writing this story is so interesting and I wanna know what will happen with them...please...
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
Kawaiiii
This is awesome!
Emriel chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
T . T I so want the next chapter _
Hellysion chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
This was awesomeee!: !Was there any way back for a man who had been driven mad twice?"
Love it, I hope youll continue it _
kimberly kim chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Loved it! :)) wish you would update this! :D
Petit-Minet chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Im in love with this story and I will really really really love if you can continue it. I think you are an amazing author and I will contnue checking on this story from time to time to see if theres an update ;)
Petit Minet chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Please, prety please continue! I love this story and Im dying to know what will happen next!
Lord Geovanni chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Sooooo... Three chapters in one day and a lifetime before the next?
LordGeovanni *Kupo*
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Ohh, this is so entertaining! I love it! :D I feel so bad for Sephiroth, being not trusted by Zack... poor guy. I was hoping that they'd get Vincent out, but that'll come at another time I suppose. Maybe they could stumble upon Lucrecia's cave and live there?
Sorul chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Can't lie, I probably wouldn't have touched or even found this story had I not read Fusion. Now I am very glad that I did. Can't wait for more, just don't vanish on us now DX
Galacticwolf chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
I love the story, please update soon.
wolfawaken chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
I do hope that You will write more for it would be ashame to let this well written story to fall.