Reviews for Silver Lining
Dragulas chapter 3 . 12/26/2020
Love to see more my good person, it's just what I have been looking for
Zanahoriabaila chapter 3 . 8/24/2020
OMG, this is breathtakingly good
CloudNTifa4Ever chapter 3 . 8/13/2020
I really loved your twist to the storyline. I liked to think that Sephiroth could be brought back after all the craziness and that he had some sort of humanity in him. You did an awesome job with describing scenes and laying out dialogue. I really hope you consider coming back to finish this at some point because I would love to read more. I’m sure there are a lot of others who would like to hear more as well. Thanks for this!
ambermnuccio chapter 3 . 3/30/2020
this has been a wonderful read. I do hope that you finish it.
guest chapter 3 . 3/30/2019
sephiroth being with cloud and zack is a GREAT idea. very interesting to read.
Mirage chapter 3 . 10/17/2018
very interesting idea, there survival gone up 100% with seph there and atleast protective of Cloud when seph got one of this spells and going uner control when seeing zack
i think it was good they did not kill the turk, they may look or Point i an other direction now when they really find them

hope they do not meet one of shinra nd find a safe place in unknown world
and cloud is waking up slowly, what is good

maybe one day you finish this Story too
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 3 . 5/7/2018
Interesting story
Cat chapter 3 . 1/19/2018
This is a wonderful fanfic, I hope you continue it.
creativesm75 chapter 3 . 3/21/2017
good chapters
Wolf'sVine chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
This is... bittersweet cuz... Zack and Cloud and Sephiroth are in a heck of a lot of danger with Turks after them and Jenova out there and Sephiroth's sanity hanging by a thread and... I just desperately wish that they'll find a safe place and heal there... all of them. So, if you'd be so generous as to write more... please? I'd be very thankful and full of good things. Um, yeah, not makin' much sense but I really wanna see them rally themselves and defeat ShinRa and Hojo and Jenova and whoever else than live a life will they'll find happiness. Please? I hope that you get this and create an ending that will make Zack, Cloud and Sephiroth happy... please?
Sakuraus chapter 3 . 2/18/2016
I wonder if you ever continue it. I hope you do someday, it's a great story.
SeikanYukio87 chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
Keep writing this story is so interesting and I wanna know what will happen with them...please...
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
Kawaiiii
This is awesome!
Emriel chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
T . T I so want the next chapter _
Hellysion chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
This was awesomeee!: !Was there any way back for a man who had been driven mad twice?"
Love it, I hope youll continue it _