Reviews for Silver Lining
kimberly kim chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Loved it! :)) wish you would update this! :D
Petit-Minet chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Im in love with this story and I will really really really love if you can continue it. I think you are an amazing author and I will contnue checking on this story from time to time to see if theres an update ;)
Petit Minet chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Please, prety please continue! I love this story and Im dying to know what will happen next!
Lord Geovanni chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Sooooo... Three chapters in one day and a lifetime before the next?
LordGeovanni *Kupo*
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Ohh, this is so entertaining! I love it! :D I feel so bad for Sephiroth, being not trusted by Zack... poor guy. I was hoping that they'd get Vincent out, but that'll come at another time I suppose. Maybe they could stumble upon Lucrecia's cave and live there?
Sorul chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Can't lie, I probably wouldn't have touched or even found this story had I not read Fusion. Now I am very glad that I did. Can't wait for more, just don't vanish on us now DX
Galacticwolf chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
I love the story, please update soon.
wolfawaken chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
I do hope that You will write more for it would be ashame to let this well written story to fall.
Quiz King chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
I know its been a while, but are you going to continue this any time soon? If you are, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens, and I really want to see Cloud wake up and interact with both Zack and Sephiroth (Especially sephiroth. I imagine Seph would be gentle with Cloud if Zack let him close).

So anyway, this is great! I like the style and there are very little mistakes that I can see. I like the twist you've put on this story, including Sephiroth in Hojo's experiments and all. I really hope you continue this soon, because I'm really looking forward to chapter four.
Roses All Over chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Don't stop now, not when things are beginning to get a little better! I love how you included Sephiroth into the mix; I don't believe I've come across a fic where that's happened before. This fic is written so beautifully to, smooth transitioning and clear sentences, that’s a rare find for a great story~ please do your best and keep up the great work! (I can't wait until Cloud comes to his senses, things will hopefully be a little better for Zack and Sephiroth then.)
Doom Squirrel chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Really enjoying this story so far. You're really good at building the tension as they run. I hope you write more soon!
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
amazing fanfic, I hope you continue to update
emptyword chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Fascinating stuff! I'm not sure if it's the concept itself or if it's just that your writing is fabulous, but this is a really addictive read, right from the start. Poor Cloud, why oh why is he always the one everyone likes to torture? And I don't know if I've ever seen a Sephiroth quite so believably bonkers. He is -riveting-. I am really looking forward to how the relationship between them changes. _
Little House in the Woods chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
I hope you will update this amazing story.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 3 . 11/10/2011