Reviews for Silver Lining
Maxie42 chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
nice! cant wait to read more!
zararem2122 chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
This is really good! Please update soon
Little House in the Woods chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I hope you will continue this story. I was excited to see you were writing again.
staidwaters chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
incrediable idea..liked a lot
Wraith chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Love it, update?
pyroturk chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
I am in love with this story so far! I hope you keep for it!
Thoughts Of A Shadow chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
This is fantastic! I never really liked how Seph went bad, and now you've got him hovering in between! I hope you update it!
Arekkusu Naitofaia chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Cool :) Hope Cloud gets better soon and a little bit of romance sparks up it looks like they both fancy little Cloudy not that I can blame them, you are going to update right?
Rio 2.0 chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
So far, I absolutely love this. The little segments are endearing to me as well, which I find a little odd - as its a random thing. If that makes sense. I just like how its organized I guess.

And what a chapter ending that was! Look forward to more!
Vallarii chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
please tell me that you would still be updating this please? T_T

i really love your story Fusion.. every time i read time travel fics i always remember yours. :)

so please don't stop :D
you suck chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
dumb

this story sucks my ****
too lazy to log in chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Wow, this story is surprisingly addictive!)

Can't wait for the next update. Hope it's soon!)
Beloved Daughter chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
This sounds like quite an interesting story! I can't wait to see what is going to happen next and how events might change because of this!
Split-Girl chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
Ooh what next? Is this a possible 3some?
solsere chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Promising beginning! I wonder how they'll end up dealing with Jenova. I'm excited to read more. It seems strange that Sephiroth didn't just get restored to the General status, since he is so valuable to Shinra. Maybe Hojo told them Sephiroth had died?
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »