Reviews for Silver Lining
Aerawyn chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Wow, awesome ending to chapter two. With Zack chattering on like that and then a turk waiting in Cosmos... Exciting!
Aerawyn chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Shadows! You're back! I'm so excited to read more of your work. I desperately miss your updates to Fusion and hope you pick it up again some day soon.

This sounds like an interesting piece. I like where and how you've started and I'm excited to see where it goes.

As always, thank you for your words!
Phoenix51 chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
I HATE CLIFFHANGERS!

Please Contiune!
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
porr chocobo bieng all lonely oh well i am glad how this story is turning out in fact i simlely love it cant wait to read more update soon please
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
dam bloddy turks ruin everything :(
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
i like this so far it is a pretty good story line
Ayakashihime chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
Oh! You posted it on ff. Net!

I love this fic! I'm not a fan of zxc I'm a strictly a fan of sephxcloud but this is a super speciAl exception! And because there's a sidedish of sxc too. Lol

I love this chapter, cloud is still cute in his comatose state. Though I do feel bad for zack and seph. I can't wait for the next chapter! I could smother you in praises but I have to sleep now till then!
Toki Mirage chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
Interesting. I'm sad to see Fusion on hiatus, but glad to see you're still working in the fandom.
setsuko teshiba chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
you just HAD to end there! :((

PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
CodeLyoko chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
This is very well written. Poor poor Sephy, his mind is so messed up. I hope that he can get it together!
Feza's twin chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
Interesting!

I hope to see more of this.

Sephiroth is still very dangerous & unpredictable, but enough flashes of humanity have shown through that makes you hope Zack was right in busting him out of the lab with them.

Still all that being said, I don't want to see any redemption come easy for Sephiroth - No mater how big of a crush either Zack or Cloud might have had on the guy prior to Nibelheim, the events he caused there have put giant damper on those feelings.

I'm glad to see your not having Zack forgive & trust him so easily.
Lockea chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
Woah.

Keep going.

That's all I have to say.

Haha, well, actually, I love this! I love the characterization of Sephiroth - how dangerous and unpredictable he is. He presents a problem for poor Zack, who just needs to be incognito and keep Cloud safe. I'd really love to see how this dynamic develops, so please don't stop here! It's been a really (really really freakin') long time time since I've found a fic I could sink my teeth into, so I'm really excited to read more.

Awesome job!

~Lockea
Flexiloquent chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
I was so excited to see a new fic from you this morning! You write them so well and in character.

I have never seen a fic take this direction and am very excited to see where you take it. :)

I like Zacks comentary to Cloud and the the image of the old Sephiroth showing.

Eagerly anticipating future chapters.
Barranca chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
I'm holding my breath - will Zack and his companions be able to evade their pursuers? Will enough distance from Jenova clear Sephiroth's mind?

It was amusing to hear Zack telling Cloud he wouldn't be averse to getting closer to Sephiroth either.
SOH1249 chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
Wow, the first time a piece went so far about the escape part but I love it:D

I hope none of them dies though...
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »