Reviews for It's Complicated: Carly's & Jack's Story
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
NEXT CHAPTER!
tccat chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
I love it u should really come back to it, this couple is dieing out! Help save them, update it's been 2 years!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
When will you be posting the next chapter?
JackAtlasBItch chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
It looks like the 5d's fandom is dieing down. Happy to see you update this. We need more 5d's. We have sep. to look for.
Akytsu Frozen chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Great fic! i will be here for you XD.

That out well lets star saying that this is well made and the agresive direction you have is in less words very fitting considering that people no metter how goodye they are at some point they will just snap in the cintained frustation and anger.

Many sure think that jack was really cool, being his peak the second season where he admited his love for carly making him able to summon what many (me at least) consider to be a very fitting-for-the-moment card, the Savior demon dragon, but in third season he becomed only comic relief and all the greatness just slowly desapeared putting the killing blow when Jack admited that he will go for the title again sadly destroying what the first Carly sacrificed for (i belive the chapter 59 is the most touching, i shed tears)

PD: there is a theory that in the end carly have tree personalities, the first one and most important was her in the time after metting Jack in the hospital and before her death ad divines hands, then her dark signer self that in the end was influenced by the first carly, letting her show Jack her most precios treasure, her dream of seeing Jack Become a True king who bring happines and hope to all (basically Yuseis job)and finally the third Carly who is what carly should be whitout meeting Jack so deeply, well that how y see her, becouse Carly is more complicated Character, than most think for her to be.

PD: well that all see ya later and i hpe this gove you something to think or have an idea for.

See ya later take care you rock!
Karone11 chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
Nice Chapter. I can't wait to read more.
HK chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
Sugoi! I loved it!
DK chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
You should just combine both stories. I loved it!
My Thyla My Captain chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Loved it! Ah... didnt expect to.
Unknown137 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This was good, please update soon
AnimeAngel4eva chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Karone11 : Thank you very much for that compliment! I appreciate it a lot! 3 Orignally this was divided into two chapters, which is precisely why its twice as long! XD; This is actually (which I forgot to label, silly me! ;) a ONESHOT that will be connected to another fanfiction which I'm working on. Although despite saying it's a oneshot, I might end up adding some chapters here, it really on depends on how that other fanfic i mentioned works out. :3 ... Did that make any sense? ;
Karone11 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
That was a long first chapter! I felt like I was reading it forever and it read as smoothly as an professional novel. The characters were correctly portrayed, it has a very good plot and the emotional level was very high. I hope you plan on making more chapters, cause I'll be looking forward to reading them.
JackAtlasBItch chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Jack is such a jerk, he is all I missed you, but would have been banging someone else in her place..

Great idea for a story though!
HK chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This was good! It nearly made me start to cry. I can't wait to read more.
melabae chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Awesome and thank you for writing this. Thought it kinda suckish how they ended that one.