Reviews for The Break Up
really funny! I like the idea of Dora being yelled at by Kaname..._
nz chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
aww, that was cute!
Stellar-TheFanGirl chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
oh god, i love this story , its too funny and hell im about to laugh out loud, only that i hve to control it cause its like 3 AM! but seriously, i love this story, especially the Dora the Explorer scene, way funny! _
OrchidDreamer chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Hahaha I loved it! Especially the dora the explorer part!
Mr. Raindrop chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I can't breath! It was just too funny when kaname was shouting at Dora AHAHAHAHA! XD no this was not a epik fail it was HILARIOUS! XD ahahaha... *calming down little* aah... Thanks for the unique and funny story *bows*
aly3elf101 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
You're kidding me right! this was sooo funny and awesome! LOL I loved it jajaja
Worst-writer-ever-dot chapter 1 . 5/5/2011

Don't even get me started with grumpy Kaname! Don't worry Kaname, I once destroyed a TV when I was 5 because I didn't like Dora back then~ xD

And, oh my! Zero is just too cute to handle~ O w O

If this is what happens whenever they break up then I don't freaking care anymore! xD Just as long as they get back afterwards.

It's nice to read something humorous for once. It's quite refreshing. :D Since, I've been reading angst a lot, these days.

This fic is really great and I'm not doubting your writing skills(is that what you call it?). The plot, the flow of the story, how it's written and the grammar! is just great!

Keep on writing for I am looking forward to reading more from you! :D
Dee Kayne chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Awesome story! Totally adored it... very amusing. I liked how Zero and Kaname kinda switched personalities.
Naitx chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
"A/N : I know this is a major failure! (cries) I need to go back to my deathly angst-y author side. ."

This isn't a major failure, it's a major success!

You should write more humor fanfics, they're really great!

It's something that can be read over again and again without ever getting kind of boring.

Keep it up!~

kei-v3 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Reeeally? Really, Dora? GAWD, IT WAS PRICELESS. And I quote: Zero's eyes twitched while Takuma's eyes paled. Priceless. X-D I just got my much needed dose of crack, so thanks. X-D
neminyRDemily chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
hahaha it was way funny! don't underestimate yourself. i loved it and you should too. way good work!
shokubu chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Wah! so loving it!

i'm so in love with grumpy Kaname. he kicked Ruka and called Yuki a bitch. Finally.

anyway great fic.