Reviews for Prime's Princess
love it 3
hermonine chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
great story
angel897 chapter 12 . 11/29/2011
loved it great story also love your avatar pic
Bumblebee's littler girl4 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
OMG!OMG!OMG! luv the story ALREADY! I cant wait 'til 4 the...umm... nxt...um...5 chapters? Anyway luv ur story XD ttyl
SandNinja101 chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
1: I love how you made their holoforms! They all sounded delicious! Including Megatron and Barricade! 2: I loved the romance scene between her and Optimus! 3 So sweet and long overdue! 3: Yay! OP is gonna be a daddy! That made me giggle! You should totally write a small oneshot, maybe after the babies are born about how he's adjusting to fatherhood. XD As awesome as he is, I think being a dad would terrify him.
dark-dreams-of-love chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
U should make a oneshot so they can redo their wedding XD that'd be nice
SamAP chapter 12 . 7/11/2011
OMG I totally loved Prime's Princess. It's inspired me to write my first story on fanfic. I really enjoy reading you stories, especially the one's that are based from this story. I really hope you make more stories that refer to this one if that's not too much of a problem. P.S. For some reason I've fallen in love with the name Avella. It's got a gracefully ring to it. Where did you base it off?
Erin Primette chapter 12 . 6/24/2011
So basically, Optimus was the one who took Ava's virginity.
Mrs. Optimus Prime chapter 12 . 6/19/2011
This was a cute little story. I loved it. Great job!
QueenBelit chapter 12 . 6/7/2011
Such original story ! Like the last chapter , of course. My imagination unleashes of thinking how could if optimus bonds with Ava without any hologram...Oh god !
Ms. Lady Prime chapter 12 . 5/13/2011
so cute. there better be more
love-loves-love chapter 12 . 4/19/2011
the last chapter is funny
A. Alice-LaCasse chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
Woah. Starscream? Really? Never saw it coming. It was a sad chapter, I hope she lives. I love how Megatron just tormented Optimus before he died, about how he will claim her. Ha, overall awesome chapter. Update.

A.