Reviews for Caught Off Guard
CentauRita chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Only the strength of their love will help them to overcome...being, 'Caught Off Guard'.
unicorn55 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This was certainly different and beautifully told. I have to admit I thought Carlisle was the one that did the cheating - up to the end of course. Thanks for sharing.
longjourneyJess chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wow, I really liked this o/s. I wish more ppl would do Carlisle/Edward stores, not just o/s. Great Job!
Anthea's place chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I really thought it as an EPOV, especially after the narrator said "I had just come out" and something about their age differences. Does that mean Carlisle was the younger in this story? Um... I don't think so. And THAT may be why he was so understanding... Anyways, a lil gross to let the guy fuck you right after... eww!

Thanks for the story!

xo
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I really thought it was the other way around, so I guess I was also caught off guard at the end. Nicely written.
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I don't know why, but I had it in my head that Carlisle was the one cheating. Great job with the story. Maybe they'll get their sh*t together now.
mrsyt31 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Surprise at the end! I really thought that E was the narrator! Great job!
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Oh boy. First, it's well written and the angst is amazing. I can't say I agree with the outcome, but that doesn't matter. You did a great job with a very difficult subject.

Now me, I'd have torched the bed and left.
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
CHEATWARD, THATS DIFFERENT! Like you said you will put up with stuff to be with the one you love. But most won't put up with it repeatidly. Are you gonna continue?
misguided gh0st chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
i liked it.
Raeya chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Somehow I was convinced it was Carlisle cheating. Great story! Even though I can't really understand them going at it right after, but as you said, love makes you do crazy things.
Kerrfrano chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Naughty naughty Edward..

Loved it ... Carlisle is a little softy lol
My name is Seren Dipity chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Sweety!

I am so proud of you for writing such a great story on a very difficult subject. You did a great job at describing Carlisle's feelings and hurt when he discovers Edward with someone else.

Your characters seem much more real because they are not reacting like we are expecting them too. Carlisle forgives, Edward makes a huge mistake, Carlisle loves him anyway and tries to fight the hurt he feels to understand the meaning of such an act. And he let him in again, because he feels that it is what Edward needs most: being love even if he pushes boundaries. It takes a great deal of courage and love to do so for Carlisle.

And a great deal of courage to tackle this subject in such a way for you!

So congrats Honey and thank you for the dedication *huge grin*

LOVE YOU!