Reviews for A Reluctant Decision Made by a Breaking Man
tenrosefreak chapter 1 . 1/28
My doctor. Why is it that the man who deserves everything, time and and time again, ends up with nothing?
TheMasterOfEmocorns chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This is horrible!
You can't- You can't just end it like that *sobs*.

Just "no".

The fic was brilliant
jychan chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I'm so choked up right now- I've cried twice over this brilliant fic. Keep being a wonderful writer! (:
Artisticmom2 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
SNIFF! That was so beautiful!
andherestograce chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Gosh this broke my heart. But I feel like something like this needed to happen in Journey's End, because as great as the ending may have looked on paper, the doctor didn't seem to struggle much with his decision to leave Rose. I know he was happy that she would get the life she deserved, but I feel like the Doctor needed to struggle with it more, and look like he was doing more than dropping off an old friend (This is not on David Tennant, purely my thoughts towards the writers) . If there was a scene like this, I think I would have felt better with the end of that episode.
Okay, I'm done. Great writing, enjoyed the read!
LadyThetaSigma chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
One of the saddest, most beautifully written one shots that I have had the pleasure of reading. *sobs* I have already gone through an entire box of tissues. :( ;3
torie.moran07 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
...I'm just going to go curl up in a ball and cry until I'm over this story. Too brilliant for words, really!
nadrixam chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
OH. MY. GOD. This is so utterly perfect and heartbreaking and...and... *sniffles* Oh dear, I feel like my heart is breaking all over again. But this is exactly what I imagined the Doctor was feeling, and all said so very poignantly. Although Rose gets her happy ending (sort of), I can't help but feel devastated because the Doctor always ends up alone. And with losing her, and what he had to do to Donna... these goodbyes are the start of his downward spiral toward his regeneration.

Which, for me, is the most heart-breaking part of it all.
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Ah, absolutely heartbreaking! Have you read "But the story never ends" by WhoMe-2? It's what I prefer to think happens to "fix" their separation, and the only way I've found so far to make everything fit. I'm choosing to believe it's canon. And this one, of yours, brings back all of the despair of the moment; now I feel like I need to go read it again immediately, lol.
aBookWyrm chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I think you just managed to break my heart.
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
So amazing. even though you made me cry...
MissFictionPrincess chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
That. Was. Amazing. I just watched JE again the other day and I once again realized how much I hated the end. I'm not sure this helped me get over the lack of happiness in JE but it captured the emotion quite well.

-Hailey
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Sad and brilliant and heartbreaking and kind of funny and amazing and

MAD LOVE.

I'll be reading more by you, make no mistake!
ImperfectAngel16 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Again another spectacular and brilliant story! :) I really am such a huge fan..you just have this really genuine and fluid quality to your work. You have a gift. Hold onto it.