Reviews for Back
NarHina chapter 10 . 3/30
That was a surprise but Hinata is being one big hypocrite she gets a boyfriend when she still loves Naruto and even someone who is like him but shears the views her friends used to before she left, that she is weak.

I hope you make him an ass and make Hinata at least suffer a bit for what she did to everyone, especially Naruto.

Hinata boyfriend does't know her at all and I think she knows it but ignored it and did it wanting to get back at Naruto.

I hope you show Naruto POV to.
NarHina chapter 8 . 3/30
Loved it you showed Hinata loves Naruto but also that she does't want to go back, I think she was being stupid telling him that nothing happen, she was curl when it meant something to Naruto.

NarHina chapter 7 . 3/30
Glad they kissed at the end but Hinata is really being unfair to them they were her friends and care about her but she makes it sound like they were as bad as her father.

NarHina chapter 5 . 3/30
Cute moment with Naruto and Hinata anyone else think Hinata over reacted when she decided to leave.

NarHina chapter 4 . 3/30
Glad you showed that Hinata still loves Naruto at the end.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
Please continue this! I need more chapters! Even though its been a while PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEE CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/31/2015
Would you like UPDATE ALREADY! YOU CANT LEAVE IT LIKE THAT! FINISH. THE. STORY.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/17/2015
PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEE BEGIN WRITING THIS STORY AGAIN! PLEASE! PLEASE!
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDAAAAAAAAAAAATE UPDAAAAAAAAAAAATE UPDAAAAAAAAAAAATE UPDAAAAAAAAAAAATE UPDAAAAAAAAAAAATE!UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDAAAAAAAAAAAATE!UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE!
MYK-ON chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
Plz I've been waiting for an update
kavya chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
Come on its has been almost a year and you didn't update it yet SUCKS

please write more please
Guest chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
Flip man i love this story why haven't u updated its such a good story :(((
2live chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
update
Guest chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
This is an awesome story! :D
nbcaihbsd chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
HOLLY * .. omg.. this is just awesome.. OMG.. i cant wait for more.

good luck with next chapter
Veraozao chapter 10 . 5/16/2012