Reviews for Voulez Vous
Star-of-Chaos chapter 8 . 2/25
Thank you for writing this. It was like a wish list of everything I could have wanted in a movie verse Romy. I can definitely see Rogue getting addicted to someone who allows her to experience touch. I'm glad this turned out happily for them (although a story with a not so nice Remy who holds her in thrall with this would be interesting too). And seeing Bobby get punched was cool. All in all, I loved it.
Pyrane chapter 8 . 1/31
Yeah, kinda saw it coming since the first chapter (except for the assassins, that I had to wait 'till he mension being on the run ;D), but the writing is perfectly done so it's great to read :D
Well done, and thanks for the good time !

***Pyrane***
amd5551 chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
aww. i loved this story. awesome story truly! i love the ending too. even though they are basically running for their lives, they're actually together on a long road trip and travelin from one place to another on an adventure.

I agree with some of the reviewers too, this is like an open-ended finale that could go anywhere. they may eventually want to settle down and find a solution to the assassin problem. or you can gambit actually buying her a nurse outfit to 'help him out' whenever needed. Plus, it would be a great disguise coverup if they needed to escape through a hospital or whatever.

the writing world is your oyster when you're not too busy with current life. keep writing whenever you can! i plan to read your other romys too :D
amd5551 chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
My god i'm loving this story. thank you for writing this. you should write more romys :) i'm lucky enough to be reading this all in one go without impatiently waiting. But i'm loving it so far. Glad you decided to write a full plot and make this story completely awesome.
Rogue Assasin chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
I loved this story... hope there's a part 2 somewhere :)
Neurotic Temptress chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
Good story! A really nice read. I'm glad that you decided to continue on with after the first few chapters. I loved the scene where you had Remy punch out Bobby, and he was all protective of Rogue.
mylove24 chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
Loved it. I am glade that Remy was able to hit Bobby. I think we wall wanted to do that. Great story
yaz chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
i love it! :) it was really fun and it made me smile! 3
frozenangel1988 chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
I loved this.
rats xp chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
this story is so true on both of their accounts...i LOVE IT!
keep up the great work :]
IrisAyame chapter 8 . 10/11/2012
I enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for writing and sharing it!
MsTyp0 chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
Just found this story and absolutely loved it. Stories like this remind me why I adore Romy so much. Thanks. :))
ALLREMS chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
Great story!
ALLREMS chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
So romantic.
A distraction- never would of thought about that one.
Of course he knew...but its like he said "shes an adult"
ALLREMS chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
Omg im giddy with anticipation.

Perfect potrayal of True heroics. Wonder if itll persuade gambit to join.