Reviews for Special Moments
Very good.
bina W chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
It was very clear this was written from the heart. Or maybe you just have a very creative and cute personality. Either way, it was stupendous.
Bina
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
A little sad, but I really liked it.
JustBFree chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Lovely!
brontefanatic chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This was absolutely beautiful, and perfectly written. A lovely insight into Spock's rare moments alone with his mother and the impact they had on them. The ending, with Saavik was wonderful.

"These few moments, these special eternal moments, were what Spock drew on in the darkest of situations. They were warmth in the cold, solace during the unbearable, his secret hidden place where he was always accepted, always loved, and always allowed to be himself." This almost made me cry. Just lovely.
BatMonkey81 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Classic, timeless, perfect. And I absolutely adore your interpretation of Amanda.
cloudshape to ennien chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Wonderful, nice story. Very in character.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Wonderful.
LettieM chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Lovely story, beautifully written. I liked it very much. Thanks for posting it.
beth chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Waaah... I just wanted to cry for Spock-and kick Sarek in the shin. I also wanted to go around and do all sorts of secret fun stuff for the adult Spock that he missed. What a wonderful idea that Amanda did those few things she could for her little guy.
Ann chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Lovely story, reading it left me with a nice warm, comforting, feeling inside.
geriatricfool chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I absolutely love this. Not soppy, not saccharine, just poignant and delightful. thank you!