Reviews for Fist Of Orion
Cardinel chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Not bad, I'm not really into Ranma/ukyo, but I understand the facts behind her. that and the spatula is kinda endearing. Still, all in all a very good story.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
most wicked nifty
Beige Chocobo chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Heh... this is a great story. I can't believe that I hadn't taken the time to post at least that much before. Anyway, This is the only St. Seiya (arguably the series that got me hooked on anime in the first place) crossover that I have seen, and it's a rather good one. I would like to see more, if at all possible.
ReindeerEmu chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Dan Inverse chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
another chapter?soon please!
Stacy chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
I really liked it. It seemed a bit incomplete, though, and seeing as of the series you used, I only really have a complete comprehention of Ranma, I was a bit confused. But, I liked it none the less. Two things though: 1: I really think people don't give Ranma enough credit as far as fighting goes (I think he has much more raw talent then the others) and 2: I know you said not to correct Ranko's speech patterns, but... I have an eight-year-old little brother, and generally, his grammar, as well as his friends' and my little cousin's, isn't so bad. Occasionally they mess up superlatives (bestest, most bestest) and verbs (I runned, we was), and maybe say 'pasghetti' instead of 'spaghetti', but they don't tend to leave out pronouns like Ranko. I am glad, though, that you depicted Akane as she is (spoiled , kinda reminds me of the aforementioned little brother, or Ryoga) because so many people go easy on her, and act like Ranma is completely stupid. (Give him some credit - he was raised by Genma, who probably repeatedly pound into him the weakness of girls. Nature versus nurture, you know.) Anyway, I liked it, and you have a clever little writing style.
Piccolo181 chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
No knowlege of Saint Saya is needed to understand whats going (as I will attest to) on but it would probablly allow you to enjoy the fic a bit more. Thought it is still an enjoyable read. I still think Ranma should've just blown the B%*#H up though...
Mike chapter 1 . 9/12/2000
Great Outline, but he should continue it. It is the best fusion of Saint Seiya and Ranma.