Reviews for Wardrobe Monsters
the flora twin chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
i wished they talked more
Sonamy13333tlo chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Hehe how sweet :) you have certainly improved since UR first story! :D I enjoyed how u stayed true to both of their personalities. The first sentence grasped my attention.. And that's a good thing! :D Lovely :] keep it up.
typicalRAinbow chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Well done! It's a lovely concept, you don't see many stories with the two youngsters getting too know one another (something we rarely see in the games).

The only thing I'd as a critue is the Authors note about the thin walls in the actual fic, they distract from the story and "kill the mood" as it where. It's okay to put something like that at the start, so people will bear it in mind as they read or as a foot note at the end to explain your actions :D

But that tiny bit aside, I though it was very well written with a good pace, in character and most impotently, utterly adorable! Thanks for posting :D
Skelegirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
kwednesday chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Love you too! xD Thanks for mentioning me!

Awesomeawesomeawesome! LUKE X FLORA IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN 2MIN!

Love and cupcakes and jellybabies,

kwednesday unni x
ktkittenbubbles chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
i liked this :D it was good :)
SheepRainbow chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Aww, that was so sweet! I could really imagine Luke comforting Flora. I think they are cute together. -
macchime chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Yaay! Go BetsyFriday! (i dunno why but I keep trying to write BestyFriday...) *coff coff* i have the feeling that the mean/slightly possessive Flora will appear in the story I write...