Reviews for Fallout: Shades of Steel
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 11/6
hopefully casdin's plan involves a peaceful integration instead of a coup attempt...
CrazyHades chapter 1 . 8/10
I can't help but imagine Leo being a philosophy teacher in Vault 101 and him being Chris' kids' 'Uncle Leo'. Also I'm a bit confused about their kids' names, they're twins but they have completely different last names? Neither of which are Sarah's or Chris'?
Fallout is easily ranked my favorite games. And I've always been bumbed that there where no literature to expand upon a rich universe of characters and plots. And bubba you have accomplished it. I'm only at chapter 4 but man I'm hooked. Keep up the good work. P.s Maria canister is a great addition.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 21 . 6/16/2014
Poor Brick.

The Night Hunter chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
Badass story love your political machinations
Chazzen01 chapter 20 . 5/12/2013
Nice story...a shame it seems it's been put on an indefinite hiatus.

Hopefully, you come back to finish this someday and not leave us hanging like this (it's not very nice ;D). -Chazzen01
Spartacus1244 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Good Story.
Exile037 chapter 20 . 1/17/2013
Nice work, man! keep it up.
Damian Fleece chapter 20 . 9/14/2012
this is one of the best fanfics i have read so far on Fallout. Awesome job!
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 20 . 8/10/2012
Looks like James and Maria were lucky Vargas came to their rescue. Which reminds to be seen, why did he come to their rescue.

I hope the attack comes soon, Sarah and her soldier are exhausted

I'm not sure if it was a good thing the ghoul busted Malcolm out if the admiral thought both him and his friends were innocent. Now, it looks like they are guilty

Death claw, well that's not good
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 19 . 8/9/2012
So, wait. Here father and brother own the pitt now?

Good thing Chris has some new companions to help him with his mission.

Wow, Sarah, is way over her head

I had no idea little Maria had the strength to break an older boys arm
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 18 . 8/8/2012
You know, if you're still looking. I'd be happy to beta read your fanfic and any in the future.

Ok, on with the review. That is sad seeing a kid lose her innocence at that age. But I don't get why the bar tender was so worried.

So wait, did Vaults 61 and 65 attack the citadel, or just destroy their means to talk to each other? It does sound like Sarah is over her head, I think she was kinda of stupid for so foolishly waging war without all the facts. All she has is assumptions. Thankfully she made it out alive of that attack.

Sounds like that knight is cracking, physiological warfare?

What is Music stand for?
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 17 . 8/7/2012
Poor Malcoml, he has horrible luck. It seems like the republic is being torn inside out.

I'm serious, those two have a seriously unhealthy relationship. I get they're twins so they are closer then most kids. But I've never heard of kids so desperate to be near each other. Or so crushed when they fight.

Wait, how the heck are there Canadian commandos in the wasteland? Their uniforms would make them stick out like a sore thumb. I guess Malcolm and Artemas is lucky the ghoul is coming to their rescue.

Poor Casdin, what has he gotten himself into
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 16 . 8/4/2012
Well that was easy for Chris. Why did he call out to the guards though.

28 BoS doesn't sound like a lot

Poor Victoria
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
Finally we get to see how awesome Sarah is this story.

Maria has an unhealthy obsession with her brother, I get them being twins cause a serious bond between the two. But the way she acts is like she'd have a panic attack without him. Chris was awesome in that mock sword fight.

Things aren't looking good for Casdin

I wonder what plan Chris has that would impress his daughter