Reviews for Dusk Lust
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 14 . 4/3
nice keep going it good
jototoro chapter 14 . 10/18/2014
i love the story!
please continue to update more :)
Goddess of the Bishounen chapter 14 . 10/12/2013
I love this story. It was originally under another name, right? I remember that I kept checking my fanfic collection to see if you had updated. Last time I checked, I found that the original story was gone from fanfiction, but no it seems like it's back. So here's hoping that you will continue it.
Madness Sings chapter 49 . 3/15/2013
...

No words. For once, I'm not picking sides...
Too lazy chapter 48 . 11/12/2012
NOOOOO! AKI HURRY UP!
Ashj chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
Just thought I'd correct one thing that has been bothering me.

The use of Nii-san when Tomoko is referring to Minato is improper. Nii-san (male) and Nii-chan (female) are for use when referring to older siblings.
The word for younger brother is Otoutou (I hope I spelled it right, at least its pronounced like that)

I'm sure others have pointed it out.

Plus you're sortof a longways in XD
Madness Sings chapter 47 . 9/9/2012
Shinji has become an ass! SANADA AKIHIKO HAS NOW THE UPPERHAND, sorta... Oh well, I will still cheer for you dear Aki!
Darkangelsonic chapter 47 . 9/5/2012
O_O
OMG! I still don't know what Shinji is thinking! OMG Don't let him die/ get into the coma please? XD Coz When he goes to that phase it's all Aki, Aki, Aki XD *laughs* And Well, the love triangle goes down the drain after that XD *laughs* So Keep up the good work :D
akihikoisloooove chapter 46 . 8/29/2012
i read the whole thing in a day and i liked it despite the grammar and spelling lapses!
i hate Akihiko's stupidity though. he could've had tomoko right there but he just had to think something stupid! well, aki does seem a little dense. i hope he gets his act together, though. i want him to end up with tomoko! :)
Darkangelsonic chapter 46 . 8/22/2012
AHH! Finally some Shinjiro moments And very boldly done if I may say so myself In front of Aki no less. XD I wonder if those two will get a clue soon. LOL XD
Tempest Shadow chapter 46 . 8/22/2012
Hey As always Good chap And you Updated on my birthday
stevennapalm chapter 35 . 8/1/2012
This is a great story. I love how you made minato and yukari a side pairing.
Frostfire613 chapter 45 . 6/18/2012
I hope Akihiko gets his act together soon! I want him to end up with Tomoko! Anyways, great story!
Frostfire613 chapter 17 . 6/18/2012
it's senpai not senpei...sorry for nitpicking but it just bothers me even though your story is really good
Frostfire613 chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
This is good so far, but there's one thing that bothers me! 'Nii-San' refers to 'Elder Brother', 'Otouto' means 'Little Brother', and 'Nee-san' means 'Big Sister.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »