Reviews for Harriett Potter: Light and Shadow
Dumbledork chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
Heh. Just found this story while checking if you were still alive. I'd really love to see you continue your Ranma stories, but I really enjoyed this one. Hope it will be a Harry/Luna/Hermione threesome pairing.
inuhirnoess777 chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
nifflers ar the things that are obsessed with gold
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
I just got around to reading this story of yours, and it's really well done. The character development is pretty good, but Harriett should have been having more emotional issues and instability around now, how Harry did in canon later on, since puberty has started for her. Girls develop sooner than guys, but you could explain the delay in some of the symptoms because of malnutrition and the like. *shrugs* Or it's possibly she's been keeping it under control. Snape's character is definitely AU though, and provides a good antagonist for later.
The Harriett/Hermione/Luna interactions are going to be... pretty interesting. The characters don't seem like they're going to make things really straightforward with this, do they? There's also some wonder, since the UK is more accepting of same-sex relationships than many other parts of the world, but magical Britain probably hasn't gotten that memo. Orrrr... with Dumbledore from canon as an example, maybe magical Britain never had an issue with same-sex couples to begin with? Also, in an earlier chapter, you had Draco make a stupid comment referring to Neville, Harriett, and Hermione as girls, then Harriett responded that Draco couldn't tell "sexual orientation", but you probably meant "gender" or "the difference between a boy and a girl".
As another, more general suggestion, since I seem to be typing a lot this time, while your characters, writing, and plots are good, your summaries could maybe use some rewording to catch interest better, perhaps?
Thanks for writing, and I look forward to the next chapters. Should be some strong divergences beginning soon, too!
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
oh i loved this! More soon please!
god of all chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon
Elle chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Nooo, please don't pair her with Hermione or Neville! That will ruin the story, and it's so so SO good.
Zombiexpanda chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
3 this Snape is such a perverted bastard I would like to see Voldemort kick his ass to hell for trying to steal what's HIS! Update soon because I really have enjoyed your story very much and I see so much potential for a sequel :)
mattcun chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
plz write more
Pika.Achoo chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Pukeychew...Pikachu...I see what you did
Nao chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Snape is a crazy bastard!

Ok so let me get this straight... Snape is absorbing the horocrux and he will have a whole bunch of sex slave witches?
Sdarian chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
It's great to see more of this. I rather like how this is turning out. I haven't read too many Girl!Harry stories, but this is by far the best one.

Keep up the good work!
Howard Russell chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
I'm sorry this isn't getting the number of reviews that it deserves. I thank you for writing this and sharing it with us.
no-way-77 chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Hello there.

I really enjoed this story so far and I do hope that you'll continue soon. I would love to see poor Lily deal with Snape, but It's your story so suprise me :)

Sya soon.
First Lady Lestat chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
Snape the new dark lord? I really hope he doesn't get too far with that, and that 'shadow' takes care of him, also hope Harry comes to an understanding with 'Shadow' cuz really no matter how evil 'it' is, it has still had her best interests at heart and has protected her. Maybe Shadow can tell Harry that Snape has her mother so that she can leave the Dursleys

Hurry back with more soon
Nightgazer333 chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
""I think you're right Hermione. I'll send Hedwig with a letter and tell her to wait for his reply.""

But Harry doesn't have Hedwig in this universe so where did the owl come from?