Reviews for Game Over
Laura6561 chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
This gave me the warm fuzzies
melodiabeaupel chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
This is adorable and charming. Also, I'd have never known English wasn't your first language if you hadn't said so. You've really mastered it.
Celeste Belle chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
AWheeeeeeeeeBeastie chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
This was so sweet, thank you for posting! Your English was quite good as well, I couldn't tell it was your first English story at all :)
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I was kinda thinking Monopoly, but whaaaaaatever
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
So much adorable!
AuroraBorealis13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
English isn't your first language? Could have fooled me! This is absolutely brilliant. You're an amazing writer. :-D
vilya74 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Perfect. Absolutely perfect :)
WhoInWhoville chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
AWWWW, this was sweet! I loved the frustration. I just have a thing for frustrated Rose.

"Am I sending mixed signals?" LOL. King of understatement.
Idonotwantthisaccountanymore chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Really good!
AintFraidaNoGhosts chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Oh, this was just lovely! I love your Doctor and Rose together! Very well done, I can't wait to read your other story!
Lumendea chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
"Losing control is definitely an option." I absolutely love this line. The story starts off so different than what it turns into which is just great and makes it fun to read.
WhoMe-2 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Oh,this was fabulous! There can absolutely NEVER be too many Ten/Rose fluffy fics, and yours was brilliant! I look forward to more of your writing. :)
MissFictionPrincess chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
That was amazing! If that was your first story I can't wait to read everything else! The characterization was fantastic and it was just brilliant! This gets a favorite for sure!

DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Wooooaaaaaah THIS was you're first ever Doctor Who story? WOOOOW. This was AWESOME! Seriously, you did such an amazing job. I loved it! You are very talented!

Oooh i'm so favouriting this! And you! And subscribing to you as well! Cant wait for more!

Shayanne xx