Reviews for Game Over
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
So much adorable!
AuroraBorealis13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
English isn't your first language? Could have fooled me! This is absolutely brilliant. You're an amazing writer. :-D
vilya74 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Perfect. Absolutely perfect :)
WhoInWhoville chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
AWWWW, this was sweet! I loved the frustration. I just have a thing for frustrated Rose.

"Am I sending mixed signals?" LOL. King of understatement.
Idonotwantthisaccountanymore chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Really good!
AintFraidaNoGhosts chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Oh, this was just lovely! I love your Doctor and Rose together! Very well done, I can't wait to read your other story!
Lumendea chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
"Losing control is definitely an option." I absolutely love this line. The story starts off so different than what it turns into which is just great and makes it fun to read.
WhoMe-2 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Oh,this was fabulous! There can absolutely NEVER be too many Ten/Rose fluffy fics, and yours was brilliant! I look forward to more of your writing. :)
MissFictionPrincess chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
That was amazing! If that was your first story I can't wait to read everything else! The characterization was fantastic and it was just brilliant! This gets a favorite for sure!

-Hailey
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Wooooaaaaaah THIS was you're first ever Doctor Who story? WOOOOW. This was AWESOME! Seriously, you did such an amazing job. I loved it! You are very talented!

Oooh i'm so favouriting this! And you! And subscribing to you as well! Cant wait for more!

Love

Shayanne xx
Gantoris chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Lovely story! Well-written fics are so hard to come by, and yours is one of that minority! And although I'm not sure that HEBESPHENOMEGACORONA (apologies for CAPS - I had to copy & paste as I had no chance of spelling it myself!) would EVER fit on any sort of Scrabble board, you got the tone and the characterisation spot on, and I hope you go on to post lots more stories. Whichever fandom they're for, I will definitely read them!
Linwe Elendil chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Great first story! And I love the title, too. Hoping you write more soon!
Amethyst Skulkyrie Cain chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Aww ;)

This is so good!
Emily Azalea chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Rose and ten fluff is brilliant. Nice one, wow your ducth that is really great well done and keep writing. :)
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 4/8/2011