Reviews for Finish First
TStrife chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Luv the ending! Smart of Tifa to play this whole thing out and how Cloud finally came to her. I would luv to read a part 2 to this ;)
Loooove it chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I love all of your CloTi stories. They're great and the writing is lovely and it's just entertaining and funny to read. Keep up the great work! :)
DivineKitten chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I gotta say, your CloTi stories are my favorites. Each one of them are awesome! Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
yes! that was amazing! awesome story, keep it up and keep writing! more cloudxtifa! :D
Frosty Dagger chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I'm offically sludge on the ground ! I love your wording. Your vocab is my favourite.
Strifegirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Tifa you naughty girl! XDDDDDD great job! xD I really enjoyed this one :3 Cloti all the way! x3
Baby-Ayatane chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
AHA!

This was so blatantly dirty- I love it!

Sadly I'm at a loss for words, but the ending made me giggle uncontrollably. xD

Thanks for the hawt read!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Epic.

Fantastic.

Superb.

It's the sex, but you also deliver a delightful side dish of tension, want and desire to mix with the problematic 'what if'.

Loved it. Every word went straight to my smutty heaven place where all the best fanfictions live.

Zen Monk chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I have to admit, this is pretty good. There's a straightforward-ness to your writing that I thought worked really well for this topic, and I liked Cloud's characterization to this.
sakR9 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Hahaha...

Wow...

Your writing is amazing! Such naughtiness made into such sexiness... such... wanderlust,... ok I can't form coherent sentences right now, thanks~