Reviews for Arashikage Food Revolution
Lady Jaye1 chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Ugh, that sounds rather disgusting. I wonder if perhaps they shouldn't have brought Roadblock along to help with their project. I can just imagine the poor guy's horror if he'd seen what the kids were being served in that lunch room.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This cracktastic story looks promising. I wish the boys all the luck in the world. I appreciate your public service project and also share yours (as well as Storm and Snakes') disgust with McDonalds.
Karama9 chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
So... the whole thing was a dream? Well, since this story was pure crack, that does make sense. :)

I like that the fact it ended in a nightmare did not clue Tommy in that it was a bad idea.
Karama9 chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
Please tell me they thought of destroying the ones in the local stores, too... then again, seeing everyone flock and get new ones right away would be hilarious.

Storm: you're welcome on the idea. I'm amazed you weren't planning on that already.
Red Witch chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Can't wait to see some ninja action! I agree...The food in most schools is terrible. That's why I always brought my own food from home when I went!
Karama9 chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
You just reminded me of why I stopped watching Gordon Ramsey: too much swearing. I can't remember, is Jamie as bad? Either way, Stormy needs his brains washed with soap at this point. :P

Once I get past that, I still giggle at the idea. The ninjas are in for some more irritation, I'd say, if Jamie's School Lunch Revolution is any indication.

As for the plan... it's a Storm Shadow idea, isn't it? That alone is scary.
Red Witch chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I gotta admit, this is funny! He He He...Go for it!
Karama9 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
... Storm Shadow's Food Revolution. My goodness, why didn't I think of that? I'm totally jealous. Real glad someone had the idea, though. :D

I predict people eating tofu at sword point. While Snake Eyes tries to convince Storm to take baby steps and get them eating grilled chicken, mostly because he won't eat tofu either.

Can you tell I like the idea? Because I do. I hope you keep this going, with much ninja hijinks and irritation. I picture Snake Eyes actually having normal eating habits, so I'm giggling picturing him starting to side a bit with the town.