Reviews for Five Nights
DevineM27 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Well d mn! Very sensual and still in character. Love it.
ethelouise chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Wonderful story. Erotic, romantic, tender. Eclipse is my favorite book in the series and love your writing about what shoulda/coulda happened. I also like that you wrote from Edward's perspective. Thanks for writing this.
meadow11 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
that was perfectly awesome.
addictedtotwilight79 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I LOVE your writing style. Very inside the characters.

So glad I spotted this link on Twitter!

I'm with you on the *gag* about Jake. Yuck. LOL

Thanks for writing!

;0)
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I loved it of course. Love all the detail and your vision coming to life.
pucina chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
My dear,

This is the way it had to be done in the first place!

You have captured Edward perfectly. How wanting but then again scared and how conflicted he is.

And this: "I feel her innocence yielding before me, but I do not mourn it. Instead, I give her mine in return." Perfect!

Thank you so much for sharing this!

~ Pucina
blueeyes11354 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I don't read a whole lot of stories true to the characters anymore but I make exceptions for your writing. :) I found this to be very true to both Edward and Bella. SM really didn't do all she could have with these characters. Your progression of their relationship feels more realistic and natural than hers, for me anyways.
MsLiss chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
you are a busy bee

i enjoyed this one and you're lovely way wiht works and hot sedire.

are you still working on Unbound love?

cos i love all your stuff

ECis4Me chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Sigh. Wonderful, as always. 3
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Simply perfect - beautiful, precise words giving us just the right balance of love and lust. You have given the canon Edward character such depth, sensitivity, love, and lust - how he should have been written from the very beginning...thanks for such a lovely snapshot of Edward and his love for his Bella.
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Love it. :)
insanemum chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
That was just lovely. Who needs Breaking Dawn after that? Not me :)
michswan chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Very enjoyable! Thanks for sharing...
runtagua chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
That was... perfect.
robownsme chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I truly loved the hell out of this! Eclipse would have been so much better with these scenes written in. The one that killed me though was : "When she touches herself, I'm no longer certain she's thinking of me." That just brought up all the Bella hate I have right there! haha She sure put Edward through hell in that book, didn't she?

I really enjoyed these days of them together. Very well done! :)
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »