Reviews for Five Nights
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Sigh. Wonderful, as always. 3
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Simply perfect - beautiful, precise words giving us just the right balance of love and lust. You have given the canon Edward character such depth, sensitivity, love, and lust - how he should have been written from the very beginning...thanks for such a lovely snapshot of Edward and his love for his Bella.
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Love it. :)
insanemum chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
That was just lovely. Who needs Breaking Dawn after that? Not me :)
michswan chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Very enjoyable! Thanks for sharing...
runtagua chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
That was... perfect.
robownsme chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I truly loved the hell out of this! Eclipse would have been so much better with these scenes written in. The one that killed me though was : "When she touches herself, I'm no longer certain she's thinking of me." That just brought up all the Bella hate I have right there! haha She sure put Edward through hell in that book, didn't she?

I really enjoyed these days of them together. Very well done! :)
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Man Eclipse should have totally gone down like that :)

I love how Edward first shredded the sheets, then his boxers, then his pants :) hehe poor guy gonna have to do some shopping :)

I was stunned that he asked her to shower with him with Charlie in the house! It was totally awesome and so proud of the little virgin you go boy and be wild :)
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Dear God you just killed me. I was still sitting here with my jaw hitting the table when I read, "she cried herself out over Jake (gag)," and I'm still laughing. Now THIS is how Eclipse should have been! Thank you.
opal aline chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Lovely! Very believable! Enjoyed this very much!
KRYork chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Interesting take on the way things unfold ... thanks for writing!

k
Slim2None chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
That was phenomenal! You are so talented.

I'm off to reread it, and then maybe reread it again... and maybe again.
xIGiveUpx chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Now THAT'S how I envisioned Eclipse to be written. Beautifully done. I'm in awe.
writingbabe chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Well done, you!

That was beautiful and real and satisfying. *ahem*

Abstinence of the SM variety is ... bereft. I like this version of Eclipse much better.
Jessypt chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Hey bb! I am just so amazed at how you consistently churn out beautiful work. You have such a gift. Watching this unfold and their relationship grow and change had me completely sucked in. Thank you for so graciously sharing your words with us! And congrats on the published story.

Jess xoxo