Reviews for Five Nights
zeridin chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I'm way too tired to leave a more detailed review, but oh man I loved this.
FireandIceBoth chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
:) Thanks
reve2weaver chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Oh Boy that was some good old timey AUcanon. Long time no see! I really enjoyed Edward's inner dialogue in this angsty-true-to-me Edward. Eclipse was my absolute favorite of three ; ) books and you wrote what I had always wanted to read. (Prints off and glues in). I always loved how we got glimpses of Edward struggling with his darker side and I think you hit the right note with this without belaboring it. I mean, he would give her anything to keep her, especially when he felt so threatened and so dedicated to Bella after his epiphany in New Moon.

I always thought that all those years of Edward being the better man may have set him up to to be putty in the hands of a Lolita had that been his singer. In this lovely os I especially liked how Bella was still her true-to-herself character we grew to love; stringer than ever now and brave enough to love someone so beautiful and so tortured at the price of that gift. "Please." Of course Bella would!

Gorgeous bb! So refreshin'
wheather79 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Wow... just wow. Absolutely lovely and amazing, just how "Eclipse" should have ended. xoxo
icrodriguez chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This is as sublime as everything else you've ever written. I am truly fascinated by how you managed to capture our brooding, yet passionate Edward from canon with such fidelity to his persona. I would personally love to see your hand at some canon EPOV moments. I think you would bring a wonderfully unique perspective to key points in the saga that have yet to be done before.

After all, no one else writes quite like you.

soobliette chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
"I feel her innocence yielding before me, but I do not mourn it. Instead, I give her mine in return." But I do not mourn... so lovely.

It's nice to read a well-written canon story as it's become a rarity in the fandom. Well done!
refolin chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This is an EPIC WIN. Wonderful wonderful. I love hearing Edward's internal monologue, and how he comes to the decision to be with his one and only true love.

I must admit, I am a secret lover of all stories involving canon 'practice' hehehe

Thank you for sharing this with us!

arfalcon chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Oh my god, I will be wrecked for normal thought for the rest of the day. This is superb, almost agonizingly perfect. This is the way stupid Eclipse should have read and would have read if my imagination had been able to give shape to the feelings and emotions those dates invoked in us as we read the original. I'm so tempted to ask you to just rewrite the rest of the damn saga now. Or at least the parts featuring Edward and Bella. You'd be free to omit the rest of the nonsense.
Ruibin Rua chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I haven't read any of your work in a while and that in itself is a sin, because your writing is so bloody brilliant! I simply adored this rendering of Bella and Edward's union. It was elegant, moving, tender, passionate and simply gorgeous to read. You did justice to SM's characters and to a first time between a vampire man and human woman. I loved reading every bit of it; thank you. x
AH Darling chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Oh! If only! This was beautiful and perfect (well, Jake lived but I guess you can't have EVERYTHING right?).

Thanks for sharing this!
lovebel chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Dear theladyingrey42,

With outmost sincerity this was THE BEST AU I've read till now. Reading it I really felt like I was reading an original extension of the saga. That is how I imagined Bella and Edward together and that would have been also a perfect ending to Eclipse if not for the whole Sage.

Thank you for writing an OS so true to canon! You are unbelievable! :)))

Lovebel xo
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
AWESOME JOB! loved this! you wanna go back and put that into!
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Very well done! :)

Alterite chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Well, I'm sure you wrote it better than Stephenie Meyer would ever have.

It was lovely. I love canon EPOV way more than canon BPOV. I think SM should have alternated the POVs.

Any way, thank you very much for that!

Love from France,

A. xx
beignet chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
fantastic! I think you did an amazing job capturing how conflicted Edward was. Even better that there was no fade to black. YUMMY!
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »