Reviews for Five Nights
callmepagliacci chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I really do love this story.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
that was beautiful just wished it was longer its a great begging for a long story. and dont worry i never have like jacob sorry but thats just how i feel
ehqueue chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Hooowee that's some good lemon! Thanks!
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Very sweet and a nice rewrite of scenes in Eclipse. I love stories like this, and you wrote yours really well. You're really good at Edward point of view. I'm always left wondering what happens next though, but as I'm about to fall asleep, I have to cut this review short.

Thank you for writing and sharing this with us all!
Saydonee chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
loved it! i would love to see this expanded to a full fic :)
crookedsmile101 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Brilliant. Thank you for sharing.
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Love how the dates correspond. Cool concept,
Scorpius Malfoys chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Absolutely loved it!
peshiosha chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
ECLIPSE is my favorite book! ) thanks for making it even more! p

every touch... every whisper... every thought... is EVERYTHING that SM didnt say!

love your imagination )
prettyflour chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This was wonderful. Loved every word.
irelandk chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
polyphany chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Love it
msmargo chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
perfect. exactly how it should have been. screw BD, worst book ever.

very erotic, your writing is beautiful. thank you.
Beanie Cullen chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Wow! That was incredibly intense and how I wish Eclipse had played out. It was wonderful to see Bella and Edward's connection deepen and become more intimate naturally, rather than the prolonged abstinence from canon.

I hated every time Bella hurt Edward by running after Jacob and completely disregarded Edward's feelings. I will never understand how she could do these things and it seemed so incredibly hurtful of Bella to behave in such a way. As a direct result of the hurt and posseviveness Edward must have been feeling it seems more realistic to me that he would have wanted to claim her and they would have become much more physically demonstrative.

Thank you for sharing!
writz chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I liked this one-shot. I feel like it gives Edward realistic feelings and insecurities that aren't shown through alot of other stories. You did a great job writing EPOV. Congrats and thanks so much for writing!
222 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »