Reviews for Five Nights
msmargo chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
perfect. exactly how it should have been. screw BD, worst book ever.

very erotic, your writing is beautiful. thank you.
Beanie Cullen chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Wow! That was incredibly intense and how I wish Eclipse had played out. It was wonderful to see Bella and Edward's connection deepen and become more intimate naturally, rather than the prolonged abstinence from canon.

I hated every time Bella hurt Edward by running after Jacob and completely disregarded Edward's feelings. I will never understand how she could do these things and it seemed so incredibly hurtful of Bella to behave in such a way. As a direct result of the hurt and posseviveness Edward must have been feeling it seems more realistic to me that he would have wanted to claim her and they would have become much more physically demonstrative.

Thank you for sharing!
writz chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I liked this one-shot. I feel like it gives Edward realistic feelings and insecurities that aren't shown through alot of other stories. You did a great job writing EPOV. Congrats and thanks so much for writing!
HappyEndingLover chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
stephj07 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Really awesome.
kikki7 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Hot damn. I'm breathless.

This was the way Eclipse should have been written.

Who am I kidding? SM never would have compared to the imagery and intensity of this piece. This was just...perfect.

Loved it hard! Thanks so much for sharing : )
Detochkina chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Couldn't sleep and asked for rec. How did I not read this before! It's exquisite! Oh, so, so good. Thank you for fixing everything SM was incapable of giving to us. This is a real treat.
Isecretlyliketwilight chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Well done, I really enjoyed this. :)
Starlite37 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Ah-mazing! Great job with the details.
kinsano chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I really liked this, but I couldn't forget that Charlie was downstairs and probably could hear them. Or rather, if they were doing it right, he should have heard them! ;)
MissWinkles chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I don't read canon. Honestly, i don't think i've read any canon fic since I started reading fic almost 2 years ago! But this, wow. It may well be the last canon fic I ever read, its just that good!

This is how Twilight should have ended. No ridiculous train wreck that was Breaking Dawn. No epic cock blocking by SMeyer. Just a beautiful, well written, perfect ending for Edward and Bella.
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I've come over on a very trustworthy rec, that of miaokuancha who recced this on ADF. Thanks so much for writing this, it really does feel as though it should have been canon. It's a beautiful, poetic yet intensely erotic piece which at all times feels wonderfully sincere to the tone of Edward's "voice". I loved your little (gag) at the end in the A/N, that's exactly how I feel about Bella crying over he who shall remain nameless. I do love that in this entire piece, you have not named him once. Absoutely lovely work.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I especially loved Edward's comment that he couldn't even bring himself to feel ashamed; it was so in keeping with his canon character. Lovely, thank you.
Mell C chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Nicely done.
stephsmith chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I love the stories where Edward finishes before Bella gets a chance during their first time. Not that it would be a good habit to get into but it just shows how much he wants and enjoys her.
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »