Reviews for Five Nights
stephsmith chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I love the stories where Edward finishes before Bella gets a chance during their first time. Not that it would be a good habit to get into but it just shows how much he wants and enjoys her.
SpeakNow1118 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Simple perfection. Absolutely amazing. You've captured Edward's POV perfectly.
middlewife chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
That was artfully & poetically done. Hot & steamy, yet the emotion was raw and energetic. Loved it.
rpgroupie chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Thank you for writing this better than canon version of eclipse
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
holy hell. I just found this fav-ed on someones page and I am SO glad I did. I LOVE reading lemons that are canon-compatible! They were perfect. So believable. I found myself tearing up at Bella's feelings of rejection, and at how Edward was denying himself. It was written so beautifully, not trashy at all. Wow! Thank you for taking the time to write this! )
Daintress chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
REALLY hot. I adore this. :) I can see it happening that way ... so much more likely for a vampire frozen at 17 than canon was. Lol!
Elise de Sallier chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
That was so beautiful and one of the best, most loving, and most sensually perfect loves scenes (series of love scenes) I've read. Thank you for sharing. I loved the way you explored Bella's insecurities, and how you showed the courage it took for Edward to be honest, open and trusting with Bella. SMs Edward is amazing, of course, but I always felt Bella's embarrassment so acutely, and Edward often seemed so patronizing and insensitive to her feelings.

Thanks for a lovely alternative. I'll have to go check out your other fics. :-)

xx TLS
lucyv chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Loved it!
LaPetitRose chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
That was beautiful, the love between them is incredible amd you portrayed all the sexual tension and love perfectly. Lovely job.
letsjustdance chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I found this through the 'single shot awards' website (via twitter, first)...anyway, I really enjoyed it. I love stories where Bella and Edward have a normal relationship (including sex)...I agree that SM was a little to 'prudish' with our couple...I mean, damn, she didn't even let him get to 2nd, cute story...thanks!
3diamonds chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Thanks for this :)
shinzonx chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This was an awesome read, and felt totally canon.
miaokuancha chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Oh my God this is just unbelievably beautiful.

Perfect, perfect character study of these two. Edward's voice is just perfect.

And this:

~~~ I feel her innocence yielding before me, but I do not mourn it.

Instead, I give her mine in return. ~~~

I flat out cried. In these two sentences you've captured the essence of their hearts and souls and this moment of first union. Just exquisite.

Thank you for writing and sharing this.
overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Oh lovely, this was UNBELIEVABLY hot out the wazoo of hotness!

Great writing as always! xo
GLee68 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011

beautifully done...

absolutely breathtakingly stunningly perfect!
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »