Reviews for Up in Smoke
tamika anderson chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
wow what a great story! you have a gift! :)
Faith NightGrace chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Hi! So I just watched the music man with my mom and I wanted to see some stories of Tommy because he's awesome and I love the start of this! I hope you haven't given up on this!
Theatrepretzel chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This is good!:) I felt the same about there relationship: they never really concluded anything about it. :)
Emma chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This story is really great! There are a few mistakes, but overall it's pretty good. I hope you continue this! Oh, I just read your A/N. Haha, well I hope you update soon then!
mentallystimulated chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
hey snows! you know i think this is your best story yet? i mean, it isn't quite ther yet, but your writing is getting a lot better. i know you probably wanted me to gush about your story(i can sense your scowl o_0), but that ain't happenin'! sorry in advance. i felt as though tommy was little ooc but i guess it's hard to have him in character because he was only a minor character and you didn't really get a chance to analyze his personality. i also felt as though your sentences were a little choppy, they need to flow more. and i know i'm being a hypocrite, btw. i'm aware :P. this story is pretty good though, and i admit, better than my writing,but you probably know that anyway ;) and also, update Shotgun Bullet! i know you're working on it so hurry up! haha, bye!

-tweety