Reviews for For a Sick Boy
AndroidKittens chapter 11 . 3/3
Wow...
Moonhawk88903 chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
Great again! I forgot to mention, but I love the way this story is told, like a conversation. It's really intriguing.
Moonhawk88903 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Really like this! I'm not a Rin/Len fan, but this seems a lot more human and makes me actually interested. This reminds me of a great Elsa/Anna fanfiction that dealt with the incest in this way too and I'm in love with it. (I'm kind of a realist ahaha so) Wonderful job!
The Fallen chapter 11 . 11/13/2014
ok, lets look at what we know.
shes not dead because it would have mentioned an autopsy.
she would have to be in a comma or in shock (for quite some time, maybe a week or more due to the fact that Len's probably told this story a few times now).
if somone else attacked her len would have probably whent ape sh** and then he would confessed the whole thing (we might be able to rule out the boyfriend).
third degrees burns is serious damage, so maybe he assaulted her with the iron, like he had literally beaten her with it.
so, let see if this fits;
he kissed her, she protested (assuming the order he describes the confession in is honest), he confesses then she freaks out and berates him. he snaps/panics and tries to end or stop it all by taking the iron to her? does this sound about right to anyone?
like i said, this makes me feel physically ill. poor len and rin.
well, that was a good way to spend some free time xD
The Fallen chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
*halfway into chapter 6*

i know its fu**ed up but at this point, i blame Rin.

how the hell does she not see her own twin withering away, being eaten alive by the hell thats surrounding him? if my little sister was going through this, I WOULD HAVE SEEN IT! i wouldve seen the isolation, the hidden arms, the fear of others, the bleeding, the vomiting, theres no way i couldnt have noticed.
not to say the authors done a poor job, shes spun a brilliant story with events to help further the plot, a plot i might add that shines a genuinely realistic aspect on the topic. but i still cant help but to think "why the fu* doesnt she see this? and thinking that if my little sibling went through this then i would have rammed through all those barriers head first, tied her to a chair (tho holding would probably be sufficient) until i had uncovered all the secrets that were eating away at er, purging away most of that filth and the guilt building up.

poor len, how does no one see him?
i think this is actually making me physically ill.
good job, miho! 3
Honeycloud of RiverClan chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
Are you still writing "To a Lost Girl"? And I really want to know what happened to Rin at the end. Sounds like Len tried to kill her, but why burns?

For some reason I assumed Len's psychiatrist was a woman.
Queen48 chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
...I have but one thing to say (technacaly type) about this...you did a hell of a job on lodgic,and self ridecuel. I think Len is over-reacting but he argues to make me see his logic and theirory is makes me wanna read more even though it makes no sence to me,I understand his emotions enough not to judge him I just faintly dont get the concept of this.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
I finished and I must say I throughly enjoyed. Really enjoyed on how you captured a rather touchy issue, showed how screwed up it is for Len's head. However one thing that you manage to portray Len is of a very smart person, after all he's a class straight-As student and even his ramblings shows that he can process and interpret information in a very ordely way. However, even so, I Always noticed one thing, that he's selfish, I mean, even when he recognize he's selfish, he still sounds selfish (I know it's weird to tell this, but that's how it sounded to me). And then, chapter 10, things seems to get solved better than expected, by talking before doing something stupid.

And then, the epilogue changes everything, you managed to make a good twist. How much Len talking is true and how much is lie? I mean, I'd like to see Rin's PoV to tell the truth. This is a really effective deconstruction of this kind of fic. Good work!
ERwana chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I've read your fanfiction a long time ago and i still loving it w i think it's interesting to represent the pair len/rin like that :3 it's sad but wathever !
AbsolBreeder chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
For some reason, I feel cheated out of an ending...

This story has invoked a lot, and I mean /a lot/ of damned emotions in me - which is a considerable achievement in of itself, seeing as most stories don't invoke anything from me. I felt disgusted; sick; worried; I felt a gaping hole in my chest in the middle of the story; I felt happy for Miku and Luka and Len and EVERYTHING.

Theeen the ending ripped what I had thought was Len simply seeking out a shrink away from me. Sheesh.

God damn it, I love this story.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
So, this is what staring that the gates of madness feels like.
LilixKiki chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
This was...amazing. I loved this story & your style of writing. It felt very natural and similar to the way humans go through their thought processes. I took a psychology class last year so I got the Pavlov's Dog and anal retentive references. I hope you decide to write a sequel to this story...I'm dying to find out what happens!
AquaWolfGuy chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Well, that was pretty disturbing… Well done.
Keitorin-chan chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
I'm only on the 3rd chapter, but so far all I can say is that you've left me completely speechless with this story. I don't even know where to star to describe this, but I'll try.
First of all, I really enjoy reading your style of writing. It's very unique, unlike anything I've seen before, and it actually makes it feel like Len is talking to you. I love how thoughtful you are with your writing and how you seem to understand people well enough to completely and realistically portray Len's thoughts on himself and society in general. You also seem to be pretty mature. I know a lot of people that would never be able to write about the darker flaws of humans, like Len's fantasies, without freaking out about how it's not right to have thosr types of dreams and such, even though we all do at some point.
Overall, even though I've only read so little of the story, I still think it's almost flawless. The only thing that bugs me a little is that it's making me almost too depressed. Maybe it's justy inner over the top romatic/stereotypical teenage girl talking, but I'm a bit disappointed by the probable lack of a happy ending. But you can just ignore that, because that's just me being extremely dramatic. Oh, and by the way, just to throw this out there randomly, I love how you made the scene where Len realized he was in love with Rin something more realistic and not overly cheesy.
DaniChibari chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
Hauntingly beautiful. This story brought up many good points and interesting perspectives. Very well written and I really liked how Len's point of view was written.