Reviews for For a Sick Boy
Poop Benedict chapter 7 . 7/17
"Really. I mean, you could be in love with a potted plant for all I care. You'd still be the same dorky, weird girl with a crooked nose to me," I said, smirking.

Did you KNOW this exists? I'm almost certain this was inspired by either your line or a particularly crazy acid trip but it does. It does exist.

Falling for a plant and a Negitoro story no less.

On Taking Care Of Teal Plants by Oeuf Trick

I bet you read this but the coincidence is uncanny.
This is so old but please, PLEASE write one from Rin's perspective. I figured something was wrong with Len's encounters with the mystery person all along, but yeesh, Ch. 10 was such pure denial that even people in Egypt could see it.
AndroidKittens chapter 11 . 3/3
Wow...
Moonhawk88903 chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
Great again! I forgot to mention, but I love the way this story is told, like a conversation. It's really intriguing.
Moonhawk88903 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Really like this! I'm not a Rin/Len fan, but this seems a lot more human and makes me actually interested. This reminds me of a great Elsa/Anna fanfiction that dealt with the incest in this way too and I'm in love with it. (I'm kind of a realist ahaha so) Wonderful job!
The Fallen chapter 11 . 11/13/2014
ok, lets look at what we know.
shes not dead because it would have mentioned an autopsy.
she would have to be in a comma or in shock (for quite some time, maybe a week or more due to the fact that Len's probably told this story a few times now).
if somone else attacked her len would have probably whent ape sh** and then he would confessed the whole thing (we might be able to rule out the boyfriend).
third degrees burns is serious damage, so maybe he assaulted her with the iron, like he had literally beaten her with it.
so, let see if this fits;
he kissed her, she protested (assuming the order he describes the confession in is honest), he confesses then she freaks out and berates him. he snaps/panics and tries to end or stop it all by taking the iron to her? does this sound about right to anyone?
like i said, this makes me feel physically ill. poor len and rin.
well, that was a good way to spend some free time xD
The Fallen chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
*halfway into chapter 6*

i know its fu**ed up but at this point, i blame Rin.

how the hell does she not see her own twin withering away, being eaten alive by the hell thats surrounding him? if my little sister was going through this, I WOULD HAVE SEEN IT! i wouldve seen the isolation, the hidden arms, the fear of others, the bleeding, the vomiting, theres no way i couldnt have noticed.
not to say the authors done a poor job, shes spun a brilliant story with events to help further the plot, a plot i might add that shines a genuinely realistic aspect on the topic. but i still cant help but to think "why the fu* doesnt she see this? and thinking that if my little sibling went through this then i would have rammed through all those barriers head first, tied her to a chair (tho holding would probably be sufficient) until i had uncovered all the secrets that were eating away at er, purging away most of that filth and the guilt building up.

poor len, how does no one see him?
i think this is actually making me physically ill.
good job, miho! 3
Honeycloud of RiverClan chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
Are you still writing "To a Lost Girl"? And I really want to know what happened to Rin at the end. Sounds like Len tried to kill her, but why burns?

For some reason I assumed Len's psychiatrist was a woman.
Queen48 chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
...I have but one thing to say (technacaly type) about this...you did a hell of a job on lodgic,and self ridecuel. I think Len is over-reacting but he argues to make me see his logic and theirory is makes me wanna read more even though it makes no sence to me,I understand his emotions enough not to judge him I just faintly dont get the concept of this.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
I finished and I must say I throughly enjoyed. Really enjoyed on how you captured a rather touchy issue, showed how screwed up it is for Len's head. However one thing that you manage to portray Len is of a very smart person, after all he's a class straight-As student and even his ramblings shows that he can process and interpret information in a very ordely way. However, even so, I Always noticed one thing, that he's selfish, I mean, even when he recognize he's selfish, he still sounds selfish (I know it's weird to tell this, but that's how it sounded to me). And then, chapter 10, things seems to get solved better than expected, by talking before doing something stupid.

And then, the epilogue changes everything, you managed to make a good twist. How much Len talking is true and how much is lie? I mean, I'd like to see Rin's PoV to tell the truth. This is a really effective deconstruction of this kind of fic. Good work!
ERwana chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I've read your fanfiction a long time ago and i still loving it w i think it's interesting to represent the pair len/rin like that :3 it's sad but wathever !
AbsolBreeder chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
For some reason, I feel cheated out of an ending...

This story has invoked a lot, and I mean /a lot/ of damned emotions in me - which is a considerable achievement in of itself, seeing as most stories don't invoke anything from me. I felt disgusted; sick; worried; I felt a gaping hole in my chest in the middle of the story; I felt happy for Miku and Luka and Len and EVERYTHING.

Theeen the ending ripped what I had thought was Len simply seeking out a shrink away from me. Sheesh.

God damn it, I love this story.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
So, this is what staring that the gates of madness feels like.
LilixKiki chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
This was...amazing. I loved this story & your style of writing. It felt very natural and similar to the way humans go through their thought processes. I took a psychology class last year so I got the Pavlov's Dog and anal retentive references. I hope you decide to write a sequel to this story...I'm dying to find out what happens!
AquaWolfGuy chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Well, that was pretty disturbing… Well done.