Reviews for For a Sick Boy
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 11 . 2/6
I finished and I must say I throughly enjoyed. Really enjoyed on how you captured a rather touchy issue, showed how screwed up it is for Len's head. However one thing that you manage to portray Len is of a very smart person, after all he's a class straight-As student and even his ramblings shows that he can process and interpret information in a very ordely way. However, even so, I Always noticed one thing, that he's selfish, I mean, even when he recognize he's selfish, he still sounds selfish (I know it's weird to tell this, but that's how it sounded to me). And then, chapter 10, things seems to get solved better than expected, by talking before doing something stupid.

And then, the epilogue changes everything, you managed to make a good twist. How much Len talking is true and how much is lie? I mean, I'd like to see Rin's PoV to tell the truth. This is a really effective deconstruction of this kind of fic. Good work!
ERwana chapter 1 . 1/31
I've read your fanfiction a long time ago and i still loving it w i think it's interesting to represent the pair len/rin like that :3 it's sad but wathever !
AbsolBreeder chapter 11 . 1/12
For some reason, I feel cheated out of an ending...

This story has invoked a lot, and I mean /a lot/ of damned emotions in me - which is a considerable achievement in of itself, seeing as most stories don't invoke anything from me. I felt disgusted; sick; worried; I felt a gaping hole in my chest in the middle of the story; I felt happy for Miku and Luka and Len and EVERYTHING.

Theeen the ending ripped what I had thought was Len simply seeking out a shrink away from me. Sheesh.

God damn it, I love this story.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 5 . 1/8
So, this is what staring that the gates of madness feels like.
LilixKiki chapter 11 . 1/6
This was...amazing. I loved this story & your style of writing. It felt very natural and similar to the way humans go through their thought processes. I took a psychology class last year so I got the Pavlov's Dog and anal retentive references. I hope you decide to write a sequel to this story...I'm dying to find out what happens!
AquaWolfGuy chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Well, that was pretty disturbing… Well done.
Keitorin-chan chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
I'm only on the 3rd chapter, but so far all I can say is that you've left me completely speechless with this story. I don't even know where to star to describe this, but I'll try.
First of all, I really enjoy reading your style of writing. It's very unique, unlike anything I've seen before, and it actually makes it feel like Len is talking to you. I love how thoughtful you are with your writing and how you seem to understand people well enough to completely and realistically portray Len's thoughts on himself and society in general. You also seem to be pretty mature. I know a lot of people that would never be able to write about the darker flaws of humans, like Len's fantasies, without freaking out about how it's not right to have thosr types of dreams and such, even though we all do at some point.
Overall, even though I've only read so little of the story, I still think it's almost flawless. The only thing that bugs me a little is that it's making me almost too depressed. Maybe it's justy inner over the top romatic/stereotypical teenage girl talking, but I'm a bit disappointed by the probable lack of a happy ending. But you can just ignore that, because that's just me being extremely dramatic. Oh, and by the way, just to throw this out there randomly, I love how you made the scene where Len realized he was in love with Rin something more realistic and not overly cheesy.
DaniChibari chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
Hauntingly beautiful. This story brought up many good points and interesting perspectives. Very well written and I really liked how Len's point of view was written.
sonicman501 chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
Well then, seeing that author's note, looks like SOMEONE gets off by torture...
sakura candy chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Wow, this is seriously good writing. The real ending didn't really come as a surprise, Chapter 10's (cheerful?) ending was a "what, that's it?" for me. But I really want to know the Rin POV! I guess you aren't going to write it anymore, but could you put a Author's Note or something?
False Nil chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
Ow. Ow. Ow. Reading this really hurts... But it's really well written. Honestly, this is probably the best deconstruction of twincest that I've ever read, and it's suitably dark to match. Len was heartbreakingly relatable, and all the other characters were painfully human, with all their flaws and weaknesses (although Miku inched towards Purity Sue territory; which is justified since we're seeing things through Len's eyes, and he, like, considers her to be the only thing he didn't screw up).
The ending was the real kicker, though, and it made things all the more painful, if that were possible. It felt right, though; it had the same feeling that pretty much the rest of the fic did, with the same blend of pragmatism, wisdom, and cynicism. In some ways, it felt similar to the game The Company of Myself, and to me, that's a good thing.
Hands down, one of the best if not the best fic I have ever read. 10/10, keep up the good work.
Ko-Sama chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
Holy Shit This Story is awesome! well its actually heartbreaking and heartwarming, then heartbreaking again! but it still it was awesome, you're writing style is great too.

The ending was a bit like "whaaaaa?" but it fitted great

I wanna know what really happened to Rin and Len! will you ever write that? if you are, i will be waiting for it for sure!
SOURPATCHKID03 chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
Aw, it over.
The ending didn't annoy me. It's good.
You a really great writer:D
SOURPATCHKID03 chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
It's about time. If I had to read more Len and Miku I would have died. BUT, Your story is very good.
I like it.
And epilogue I must read
8D
SOURPATCHKID03 chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Ugh, oh my...
Len x Miku... I've never liked it. Never will...
I want to not continue...reading.
But, I will just to.