Reviews for For a Sick Boy
anon chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
The story being written as if Len is relaying the contents to an interested 3rd party (ostensibly us) adds a lot of psychic distance, and I think the story could really benefit from being told straight in a regular 1st person POV.

Also, I know you're going for reflective, but I think it'd evoke more emotion from the reader if it were in present-past instead of reflective, especially as it is right now.

Just my two cents.
kasseybaby123 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
plzzz write more this is awsome!
Higashino Ruuya chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
*sobs* QAQ
Pheo the Flame chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
Don't you dare say you didn't put enough emotion in this chapter. I'm stuck right on the verge of crying at the moment, trying to hold back my tears until no one will notice them... I love this story; absolutely love it. I loved reading about Sukone Tei, and she felt so real to me, because so much of the time, I'm one of those girls who just drifts around. This was a beautiful chapter, and it made me reconsider so much... thank you.

-Pheo
Rimi chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
SDKFJDSKLFJDSLKJFSDLK D8

GLUHHH.

Poor Tei ;_; But I'm not mad at Len because I can see where he's coming from. :'(

Heshould'vetoldRinthoughOTLLhnngg

okay, well i really like this chapter because it definitely shows more of Len's character and how imperfect he is (YESS imperfection3). :')

And Tei sounds like a lovely person. ): How does Neru not care she committed suicide? OTL

Anyway, nice job, Renah! 3
Debby Downer xD chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
Oh my god please continue this! It's so good!
Nayomi-Kiiroibara chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
oh you put in tei? well she is obsessive with Len...

people getting bullied and you're not doing anything even though you want to...

yet one of humanity's flaws
sun knightess chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
Wahhh~~~ Lenny~ you're too! Too innocent to be a sick one! *hugs him* I like the emotions of this story! XDDD kyaa~ not 'like' but 'LOVE' it! UP DATE~~~ :3
xXSanctusAvaritiaXx chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
*cries* Poor Tei. *cries*
xXSanctusAvaritiaXx chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
The narration kind of created the atmosphere where I and Len are seated back to back while I listen to him complain about how unfair love is. But there's this transparent wall between us that prevents me from helping him and solving his problem. It kinda makes me feel very sad. Very very sad. *sobs*
xXSanctusAvaritiaXx chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Uh, yeah. It's scary, alright.

I like it so far, please continue!

So Len would you like to help with my math problems? *To hell with mathematics!*
xXSanctusAvaritiaXx chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
it's not distrubing though. I find it much 'life-like'. Even I would feel the same way if I happen to fall in love with my stupid *ehem... lovely... ehem* brother. Not a very pretty sight.
Chikanpo chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
Not enough emotion? Hah.

Wow, it's a miracle, Tei actually seems nice! Another great chapter

~Chika
Nerumi H chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
Okay, I'll admit, I just floated aimlessly through the end of the chapter because I was crying :/ Reminding me of a certain suicidal friend of mine are you, Tei?

But I will return when I feel like being emotionally stable. Pffft.

For the last two chapters, things are getting darker, definetly. Especially with Len's fantasies...they're sort of..chilling, even more so with the ways you phrase everything. I love how you touch on real life situations like how society will still discriminate, and the labels of Normal. It makes Len a very complex character and you a very intruiging person. Your mind really travels, doesn't it :)

Maybe I will review better another time, but I'm tired and feel like hugging Tei (now that is a problem).
Campanella chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
Are you kidding me? There was so much emotion in this chapter. I can relate to Len. I didn't want to get bullied, and I just watch others get hurt. Yeah, stupid right?

Anyways, I feel bad for Tei. She's a really nice girl in this story, but yet jealousy took people over, which resulted in Tei being driven into a corner, until eventually, she died...

Now I feel so guilty. And weak I guess.

You know something funny. I try not to cry especially when I'm watching sad anime and stuff. So I start laughing XD I started laughing when I was watching Angel Beats! (which is really sad) :P

I love your stories! I think your stories are really unique :) This story made me read all your other vocaloid stories (lol sorry I only read vocaloid fanfictions XD;)
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »