Reviews for When He Falls
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Totally enjoy reading this story!
dadsonahuntingtrip chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Aw this was really good!
Anonymoustache chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Omg, this. was. awesome! I love how you personify Sherlock and John...you do so well. Nice job!
kiky21 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Oh, please, a fall reference? That's just plain cruel. Only.. this is going to be a couple years post-Reichenbach in my mind so it doesn't hurt. Anyway, loved it. And John, we all knew you were clever, you just had to prove it to that idiot *oh como on Sherl, you said it first* of your lover :)
Hanging there chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Written as though you have experienced the injury yourself. I know all too well how spectacularly colorful and fascinatingly painful this is.
Liberty-In chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
The last line. I think I just died.
But no I've actually fallen in love with your work, you capture John and Sherlock so perfectly every single time! 3
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
that was fantastic, great job! you truly have a way with words ;)
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I wonder, do you have medical background, or do you research? I'm certainly not a doctor, but I know enough to know that the medical terms and timespans you use in all your fics are accurate. It's really a nice touch!
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
i love BAMFy john. he just makes my day

:DD
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Marvelous~! :3 nothing sucks worse than a massive, deep tissue bruise on your arse. You can never be comfortable again for WEEKS! :3 i adore protective John too~ so sweet~!
ScopesMonkey chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This is just beautiful, the tone, the pacing, the imagery, the warmth & tenderness, all of it! I love BAMF!John and the fact that he knows what that means. Very well done, such a beautiful piece, thank you!
mustangwoman chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This was exceptionally entertaining on so many levels; funny, steamy, tender, and with great imigery. I enjoyed it so much I read it twice. Every time I see BAMF, I think Bad Ass Martin Freeman. Thank you for the brilliant read. This was the perfect way to start my day!

d(_)b

[Two thumbs up!]
YoNoSoy chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Awww, how sweet! This fic is so cute and funny, though I felt sorry for Sherlock, that must have hurt like a bitch.