Reviews for Progressive
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Fabulous!
nothing else is chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Oh gosh. i feel like I'm adding all your stories to my favourites list! I loved this one too! I probably have about 8 of your stories open in different tabs. geez. a lot of reading to do :)
allyouneedis chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Wow. This is just sooo HOT and extremely well written!
girlinthevortex chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Oh holy...

Yes you write amazing smut that's hot as hell (where I shall no doubt end up once I'm dead from your fics), but it's the way you write. It's so in-depth and not rushed and something to savour. I'm right there with Kurt and Blaine and it's all happening before my eyes.

I'm so glad I found you hehe.
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
You call that light smut? Sure it might not have been the whole hog but good lord, there was enough detail to make it phenomenal. Chapter two beckons for me...
HPJellicleCat chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Excuse me, I need to pick my brain off of the floor.
LauGS chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
OMG, I just read Risk and this one and my reaction through all of it was something like: "JOEWPJFOWEKFOWEKF OMG OMG OMG OIJDOEWFE AWESOME", which makes me sound like an idiot, but gosh, this was really good.

Loved it!
Chazzam chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
That was simply fantastic. Thank you so much for writing it.
Teegan chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
hothothothothothot GOD SO HOT! haha :) (Y) I like house sitting Klaine 3
Lydioio chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Absolutely amazing. My coherency... gone!

Please keep writing this, it's fantastic.

And Kurt totally would be a voyeur... ;)
I'm-not-here-HONEST chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Blown away. Fantastic...

If your amazing writing hadn't shut down my brain I would be spouting obscene numbers of adjectives in praise. I really hope there is more to come
Windrider1967 chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
Wow ! I have read alot of Klaine smut and I appreciate that you stick to the canon as far as both of them being new to relationships and intimacy. I think learning together is much hotter than everyone who seem to think that while Blaine may not have had a boyfrined he was a slut earlier in life. Well done
dtngfan chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
You write sexy very very well. I'm entranced. I love confident, powerful Kurt - 'cause that's who he really is. Would love to hear their conversations the next day and maybe between Kurt and his friends. Thanks for the story.
jack-mick-la chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Amazing, hot, everything I've ever wanted and more? Pretty much. Thanks for sharing, love your work! Xox
kurtfan chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
I don't have words for how fantastic this is. There are so many great details: the moments of fear they both have, seamless changes in perspective between the characters, power shifts. It's just great. I love how the stories have progressed too-that Kurt was uncertain in the earliest one because he couldn't imagine anyone wanting him and shifting to him becoming the bolder one in the relationship. It's all so credible and sweet and hot.

I've re-read your stories more often than I'd like to admit. You're a great story teller-my favorite on this site. This is my humble plea for more. I'll be refreshing your page until you post again.