Reviews for 1000 Years After Simba's Pride
KShara Khan chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Please continue, one more day and it will be 5 months!
Ketayun chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
excellent story so far. keep up the good work!
BroHoodofSteelDC chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Well it's good to know Ranar has a friend. although Kyla seems a little... annoying, always questioning Ranar's actons and calling him lazy. I would like to know more about what happened to Ranar's parents, i know you said something about his mother dying in her sleep and his fathe commiting suicide, but I needs me some details! All and all, i say this chapter was effective, despite it's length. keep this story going!
QueenOfBeasts chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
I think I'm in love this story... It's so unique! I've read stories that take place one or two gernerations after Kiara and Kovu, but that's really as far as anyone goes... it's like some TLK taboo! But looky here! Someone has written a story that takes place A MILLINIA AFTERWARDS and nobody's dead yet! Bravo for you!
BroHoodofSteelDC chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
A nine month old cub thinking he can fend for himself? well that just has bad idea written all over it. Starvation, Dehydration, heat exhaustion, buzzards (Or Vultures, which ever)... Little Ranar has some serious guts for even thinking about striking out on his own. I loled when everyone called Pride Rock a myth, you've gotta make them eat those words at some point. Don't edit a word btw, it's good.
Starzinmieyez chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Woahhhh, this was suspensful! Update soon!
KShara Khan chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Ranar is a brave little one, I think that pride are the ones who will be sorry. Please continue and update soon!
Starzinmieyez chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Hmmmm, 1000 years, eh? Awesome!
BroHoodofSteelDC chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Wow. I love what you did with the timeline, and no. it wasn't too short. I'll definitely be reading this as you write more chapters.
KShara Khan chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This was quite interesting, most stories are either in the present, in the past or within two generations past or forward! Please continue!