Reviews for Haunting Ground: The Occult
DementoFantasy chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Update soon!
Azure Ryukiba chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
Nooo Micheal he can't be dead! Hope you continue this story, I started reading this awhile back, but stopped for awhile... dunno why... Feel like kicking myself for it, cuz now I really wanta know what you have planned. Hope to see an update for this. And Daniella isn't mad... she's completely freakin' insane, and that's why she's one of my favorite characters haha
Amber Amy chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
i love this story! good job :D
iSniffMarkers chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
yay! 3 updates! :D

Is Michael dead! :( he was the only person who seemed a least a little normal :P

The funny one always goes first

Then the smart one

then the pretty one

then the strong one

...

Obviously not in anything HG :)

:P

Can't wait for next update! :D
iSniffMarkers chapter 7 . 9/27/2011
Yay! 2 updates! :D

Can't wait 4 the next one! 33
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
You gotta love Hewie! - And I agree with Fiona, who ever tied up Hewie like that needs to pay! :T
iSniffMarkers chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
haha :P

I find that funny: Happy moment... then Boom-darkness :)

:P
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I always thought Debilitas as kinda sweet, the only thing that was dangerous about him was the fact that he didn't always have good control over his own strength.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
iSniffMarkers chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
I love the new update... and Rei punching him again :P

Please update soon! :D
iSniffMarkers chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
Great update... hehe, I would so throw a brick at them too (if I couldn't find anything harder :P) Please update soon! :D
AquaTard chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Loving your story :D I can't wait to read the rest... I haven't played Haunting Ground, I kinda just stumbled across this section by accident and decided to read :P Update soon, please!
iSniffMarkers chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Love this update, as well :) I can't wait to see it when it's done :D
Amber Amy chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I love your story :)

Please update soon!
iSniffMarkers chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
love your update :) It took me a while to read this one (multitasking w/ reading, writing, and doing homework