Reviews for Shattering Love
torao and rufi chapter 4 . 9/2/2016
tears beat the hell out of me. My God, I felt when reading a story is like a roller coaster. This is really awesome. although more tears. sister asks why you're crying. I answered, just sad. thanks to a good story.
Jeanne8917 chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
One of the best ZoSan fanfic which I read. So mich feelings and emocions; so plot twist! I feel sorry dor Zoro and then for Sanji, it was a roller coster for me! You did great job with this one. I have to add it to my favs stories and check out your others fics :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
C'est une merveilleuse histoire !
Yvonne Park chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
This was a great story! I could hardly put it down once I started reading. You conveyed the emotions so well! You actually managed to make me cry while reading. That doesn't happen very often. Great job! I wish there was more! :)

-Yvonne
irina.candeias.7 chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
OMG i loved it, it was awesome, really well written
nekonesan chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
I loved it soo much! I was readind the last chapter in class and was so on the verge of tears that I had to leave the class to calm down xD it was an awesome story, lots of feels, nice job n.n I do wonder what became of Ace?
krito1389 chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Well it was Well ...your writting is amazing you even make me cry but i hated nami i always had and with this story now even more and the end was GOD i hated to see sanji drunk and like that way to occ for me. And zoro ...if nami would have said yes they would be married and zoro fucking her and then go to kiss sanji Well that did it to it until last chapter but amazing writting like i said you make me laugh cry get angry but yeah i hate the end and nami
Aryable chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
oh you little bitch!
THIS WAS SO FREAKING AMAZING STORY!
Hey! You make me cry! And not once!
But seriously dude...this was pure awesomeness!
Shadow fairy princess chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Love this chapter it sad but has a happy ending
Bliss chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
.amazing! I hated you a lot sometimes for all the heavy emotions and the stubborness of thoses idiots.
I mean your fic almost made me cry (i never cried before), but I didn't, had the tears in my eyes all the times, but didn't cry! *so proud!*
Anyway, just to say it was really a good story, characters well written (even if OOC sometimes). Ah! and your Luffy was wonderful in the end with Sanji. :)
Sooo...thanks for sharing! XD 3
Seven-Bridges chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
Sweet ending! :)

Loved how Zoro punched Sanji in the face when he appeared! That's just their kind of romance, isn't it? ;)

And the reuniting scene with Nami was great as well! I feel sorry for the guy she had to manhandle, though XDD

Also the messed up italic words were normal again :O

Did you maybe use a different writing program before?

I was getting a bit frustrated when Zoro didn't just take Sanji back, though. I wanted to smash his head against a wall or something XD

But overall it was a great story. Good job! :D
Seven-Bridges chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Awwww! This is so damn sad!

Stupid Sanji for accepting Ace's present at all! Poor Zoro! ;_;

Good work on the emotions! I nearly cried and it's not all too easy to get me there XD

Also good work on pacing the last scenes! Revealing Zoro's note only at the end built up a good bit of suspense. The foreshadowing with Nami before might have been a bit too early as it gave the reader a pretty good idea of what would happen, but all in all the scene played out nicely. Good job! :)
Seven-Bridges chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
WAAAAAAAH!

Sanji, even drunk... how could you... TT

And damn that Ace... I normally love him to death, but here... *shakes head*

Hope Zoro will get himself those swords and cut him a new one! :O

Love your Usopp again and Nami feeling Zoro up... lol! XDD

Same things as in the first chapter with the grammer and the italic words being somehow messed... really wonder how that happened! o.o
Seven-Bridges chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Interesting to see Ace as the 'Bad Guy' for once :D

I like the images you used... the desriptions are very vivid and powerful.

I would suggest to revise the story, though, as there are still a lot of mistakes, and some even make it hard to understand a sentence.

Like for example: 'Then their tights accidentally bumped into each other, their lower parts touching each other.'

I think you meant 'thighs' there... though it is quite a funny picture to imagine them in pink tights... kinda hot in a sick way... or that's just me XDD

Also, I think the formatting messed up a bit... the italic words look to me like a string without spaces. Example: 'Yups!.'

Yosh! Time to walk my dog now. I'll read more later... your chapters are so damn long! O.o
SilverSnowlynx chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Oh god no! "Du är fan skojar mig, right? - does not work, its Du skojar fan med mig - or: Fan, du skojar med mig.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »