Reviews for Supernatural Blood
kittyrsocute chapter 11 . 6/1/2018
That moment when you just want punch Dean in the face.
lovepercy21 chapter 16 . 12/15/2016
I freakin loved this story and i wish there was more like it out there. It is just amazing and very well written and thought out. I was looking for some more Eric fics and this one just blew me away.
134340 chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
Is it just me or like 'Hunters' are like their own kind of bigotry and racism, like how all vampires are bad or werewolves just because some of them are...or who they came across. They can't help nature!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I know you have an AO3 account, but I could not find the Supernatural Blood Stories posted there. Could you please consider posting them? There are very few Eric/Sam fics on AO3 and since yours are my fave (they are well written, very true to the characters we know and love...I could go on describing my love affair with your writing but I'd probably weird you out) I thought I'd ask you to post them. ;) I really want to download them and seriously cannot believe that they are not posted.

Thanks for your time and sorry for the request, but I just hope to check back on your profile on AO3 and see that they are there.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/31/2014
Awesome simply awesome that's all I can really say
elle-0802 chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Finally teh sehks!
elle-0802 chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
Oh Eric how Sam loves thee.
elle-0802 chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
So sad and romantic. Its beautiful.
elle-0802 chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Heart strings. Pulled within an inch of their lives!
elle-0802 chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Orgasm achieved. Another gold star.
elle-0802 chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Welp. Now Im turned on, thank you very much.
elle-0802 chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Absolutely just became ovsessed with this story. Sam the fangbanger. Gold star!
elle-0802 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Alright finally a good TB/SPN story. Im very excited with the first chapter and can't wait to read more!
cocobutterbella chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
So ummm... best Seric fic I've read... and I've only read the first chapter. So... you're awesome. A crossover that actually stays true to the characters AND it's slashy. I like. I like a lot.
MissxFlawless chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
I can't even with this story. I CAN'T EVEN WITH THIS STORY. My poor shipper heart! Seric for the WIN. THEY WIN ALL TEH SHIPS.