Reviews for The Huddle
SNsavvy chapter 6 . 1/30
The pooch is so not screwed! The ending was perfect with Sam getting his revenge on his own. I loved this story. I also want to say that you are one of the best authors on this site, and that is saying a lot as there are some excellent writers here. Your command of the written word makes it a pleasure to read your work. Thanks!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 6 . 1/3
when Alex and Alice bickering, I was like "I Love Twins conflict!" -oops xD

Hell Yeah ! Pay Back is a B*tch !

Everyone (Good) is BADASS ! YEAH !

Sam the Winner !
Little13Silence chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Good story :)
Curious6 chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
"Jeez, you just woke up with the .45 in your hand?"
Sam nodded.
"Hmm." Dean thought about it and then shrugged it away. "Well, can't say I blame you.

LOL Dean, no... That's not how you handle that situation xD.

"If Sam had died," Dean spat, "I'd've killed every one of the little bastards. Then I'd have killed you. Then I'd have burned down your fucking school!"

I love that though. It's 100% accurate and everyone knows it.
Curious6 chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
"Not just the hunting, I get that. I'm not stupid! Why am I always the one that ends up flat on my back in some damned hospital?"
Poor Sammy :(
mb64 chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Excellent story!

I really liked how you ended this. At first I was really wanting Dean to help Sam; but then the more I read, the more I realized that it had to be just Sam, getting revenge on his own. And then for Dean to be okay with it was just icing on the cake.

Another 5 star favorite of mine!
it'ssamnotsammy chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
I love this story this is like the second time I've read it. Nicely written with a good flow and really accurate character dynamics.
Hesta101 chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
I just finished your story and needed to say THANK YOU for writing medical scenes that didn't make me want to scream in frustration. Realistic internal damage with realistic consequences and recovery. Wow, *that* doesn't happen very often. If you're not in the medical field, that must have taken a bit of research and it shows. Excellent job.

BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Great story with excellent characterisations!
ccase13 chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
I'm glad Sammy kicked Randy's ass even if it was dangerous. I'm also glad the better boys were ashamed enough to confess.
DeansSammy chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
wow cool story
Woman of Letters chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
You certainly did not screw the pooch. This was an awesome ending. Dean's telling off the principal was done just right. I don't blame Dean for wanting to punch him out; the guy was clueless!

Alice telling them how the whole mess was coming out and the perpetrators were in deep trouble gave the story a sense of closure. But the best part was seeing Sam beat up that bully. That was so satisfying.

Thanks again for an amazing story!
Woman of Letters chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
Bringing in Alice and Alex was a nice touch - showing how the football team itself was corrupting the players. I like Sam's reaction at the end, with the smashed phone. Very dramatic.
Woman of Letters chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
Of course Sam would be filled with rage. Who wouldn't be? The scene at the end of this chapter was dramatic and a nice cliffhanger.
Woman of Letters chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
I liked a lot of the lines in this chapter - the dialogue between Sam, Dean and John, the way Sam told him "no", his question to his dad at the end - Why me? Am I a weakling?

Sam's pain and his trying to come to grips with what had happened were heartwrenching and very well written.