Reviews for Area 51
TheEleventhDoc chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
I know I am several years late but I would like to send my deepest condolences to you for the loss of your toaster. He is in appliance heaven. May God bless you and your toaster...OH!, and brilliant job with the story!
Raven chapter 12 . 10/12/2015
There's only one thing to say about you story: Fantastic!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 12 . 7/4/2015
Absolutely excellent, awesome story! Loved it :) Your amazing! :)
Spanish-Senpai chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
Love your story and everything about it, but one question.
If Johnson is American why did he say 'What's so bloody funny?'
FIF chapter 12 . 3/2/2015
:) Molto Bene! This was amazing. THANK YOU. And keep writing Doctor Who! See you next time and GERONIMO!
FIF chapter 10 . 3/2/2015
I love this story! The aneurysm in the last story, was that from Sherlock? It's seemed a LOT like it. Also, you are talking about the doppelgänger episode right?
NorthernMage chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
Read this in a couple of hours, and loved it!

It was really well-written.

Looking forward to more from you!
Wildsong16 chapter 12 . 2/15/2014
I loved this story. Please keep writing! I am sooooo favoriting this! ;)
bowtiesarecoollike chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
I simply cannot describe the fantastic feeling when an author gets a character just right :) congratulations on making me feel this feeling, I laughed like a loon at this story and I imagined the whole thing in my head as an episode of Doctor Who which is a telltale sign of a good fic !
Artdirector123 chapter 12 . 10/24/2013
I love this story! I've been having trouble finding good doctor who Area 51 stories. This one was awesome!
T. R. Wexler II chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
This is just plain awesome.
T. R. Wexler II chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
Is that a Sherlock reference I see?
Anyway, I've been reading this but haven't reviewed until now...so, reporting from USA, I would like to say this is amazing! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
OK, that start was incredible...like literally incredible. I can't remember the last time I read a story that gripped me so much right from the very beginning.
an american optimist chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Love your story! Thanks for recognizing the US! I'm from a state called South Carolina. Google it, its a pretty cool place!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
awesome story so far! its some ungodly hour over here in the good old usa cuz lets face it when did i ever sleep? oh and im so sorry for your loss. i recently lost my dishwasher. yes its all very sad. well anywho great story so far! cant wait for the rest! Jacky Joker :E