Reviews for Area 51
FIF chapter 12 . 3/2
:) Molto Bene! This was amazing. THANK YOU. And keep writing Doctor Who! See you next time and GERONIMO!
FIF chapter 10 . 3/2
I love this story! The aneurysm in the last story, was that from Sherlock? It's seemed a LOT like it. Also, you are talking about the doppelgänger episode right?
NorthernMage chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
Read this in a couple of hours, and loved it!

It was really well-written.

Looking forward to more from you!
Wildsong16 chapter 12 . 2/15/2014
I loved this story. Please keep writing! I am sooooo favoriting this! ;)
bowtiesarecoollike chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
I simply cannot describe the fantastic feeling when an author gets a character just right :) congratulations on making me feel this feeling, I laughed like a loon at this story and I imagined the whole thing in my head as an episode of Doctor Who which is a telltale sign of a good fic !
Artdirector123 chapter 12 . 10/24/2013
I love this story! I've been having trouble finding good doctor who Area 51 stories. This one was awesome!
T. R. Wexler II chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
This is just plain awesome.
T. R. Wexler II chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
Is that a Sherlock reference I see?
Anyway, I've been reading this but haven't reviewed until now...so, reporting from USA, I would like to say this is amazing! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
OK, that start was incredible...like literally incredible. I can't remember the last time I read a story that gripped me so much right from the very beginning.
an american optimist chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Love your story! Thanks for recognizing the US! I'm from a state called South Carolina. Google it, its a pretty cool place!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
awesome story so far! its some ungodly hour over here in the good old usa cuz lets face it when did i ever sleep? oh and im so sorry for your loss. i recently lost my dishwasher. yes its all very sad. well anywho great story so far! cant wait for the rest! Jacky Joker :E
MojaveJ chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
Awesome story. Thanks for writing.
MojaveJ chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Johnson needs to be castrated.
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
What a great chapter . . . excuse me - have to go to two now.
Phoebe Cloud chapter 9 . 3/30/2012
Was anyone else thinking Sherlock during this chapter? Anyone? Anyone at all?