Reviews for I Feel A Weakness
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
This is a beautiful, perfect representation of Sherlock and John's relationship. I believe that Sherlock would react that strongly. This was well written and I love it. Thank you.

Raxi
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
whew for a mo there thought it was gonna be death fic! Crazy raging Sherlock very nicely done thanks
Lady Sam Mallory chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Wonderfully written. I love a pissed off Sherlock and John is brilliant, thinking about the ruined favorite trousers. This made me smile.
Clara Christine Eveline chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Oh Sherlock is so thoughtful! Looking for more pants and such. Liked that angry side of Sherlock too, ;)
beckerandjess4eva chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
love the ending :)
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
_
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Good chapter. I'm sure everyone was rather curious about how Sherlock would've reacted if Watson had been hurt... Especially after watching him throw a guy out the window for what he did to Mrs. Hudson...
JJ chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Sweet story.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Short but intense, nice one!

:D
SisAngel chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Okay. This is the last one for tonight.

...okay probably not.

ANYWAY. All the wonderful shippiness and pissed!Sherlock and Sherlock looking for a new pair of trousers for John was just...just...! GAH! THIS WAS ALL SO CUTE IN SUCH AN EPICALLY ANGSTY WAY.
Katherine chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
awee yes i love it when things end where they began. the pants are soo cute. I loved this fic it was really great ! the discription is lovey and heartbreaking when John cant stand to see Sherlock fall apart. omg when Sherlock corrected his grammer...the best shit ever! just like Sherlock Homles. i love the picture of them pinning him to the ground and Greg tying to calm him. loved it!
stormseaker chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
"You'll need to bandage those knuckles," he says.

Full of awesome.
toeki chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
touching. just touching.

i like how sherlock knows something as normal and irrelevant as johns favourite trousers are torn, and make it a priority to replace them to make john happy.

mentioning the trousers at the beginning and the end of the story makes it "rounder".well written.
doctorcoffeeboy chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
"Did, you uneducated imbecile." And he turns back to the one person who is clearly more important than anyone else in the world.

Probably one of my favourite lines in the fic-world for a while. This one-shot was truly awesome.
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This was really, really good! I really enjoyed it. Thank you for the awesome read. :)