Reviews for Wishes
Damonsdarkheroine chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
I love your little one-shots. It inspired me to do something similar just with Taylor Swift songs :) I hope this is ok for you. I like the one to the song 'Refection' the most, just because I'm a sucker for people realizing how everything is wrong with their current partner and then with their true love everything is perfect. It's always good to come back and reread every story. I really wish you would write more. It's a shame that you cancelled 'A very mystic falls summer vacation' (I totally forgot to write that in my other review). But I get it, life's get busy and you just don't find the time or inspiration to keep on writing.
cause I'm awesome like that chapter 4 . 5/6/2015
My tv was on when i was reading this and to my suprise Disney is playing beauty and the beast.
BeeSabine chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
They are flowting lanterns in the sky, Japanese lanterns! Here's the news flash: we're not Japanese.
Oh, Damon even if you're hurting you're a romantic guy, but you would never admit.

Thank you very much for writing this story. I 3 love it :-)
Luckyfreak232 chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
I love it! Great one-shots! :D
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
could you please do Part Of Your World from The Little Mermaid too?
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 13 . 9/21/2012
could you do a story based on the song If I Never Knew You from Pocahontas? I know you already did a song from Pocahontas but I would like to see what kind of story you can come up with using If I Never Knew You.
queen88 chapter 13 . 8/26/2012
Loved your OS and love a lot Anastasia!
Charlie'sLostVampire chapter 13 . 8/22/2012
This was flawless. There is no word to describe it other than flawless. This chapter reminded me of why this will always be my favorite fanfic of all time. :') Please write more soon! The way you perfectly capture the characters blows me away! xoxo
siberia21 chapter 13 . 8/22/2012
Yay, youre back!:) Funny it was right today I was re-reading these (and enjoyed veeery much all of them). Blame it on the weather or something you brought me to tears with this one. Love it so much! THANK YOU for another piece.
SnowEnvelope91 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
OMG! these are so sweet. nice work.
Fee-Sha16 chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
Awesome stories! I loved all of them! You did a fantastic job!(:
Charlie'sLostVampire chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
Amazing! I loved when they all confessed what they were; beautiful. And Damon's little "I loooovveee yooouuu" thing was hilarious. Great job! :)
Charlie'sLostVampire chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Super cute! I love jealous Elena. ;)
Charlie'sLostVampire chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This was amazing! I absolutely love the mix of Delena and Disney; I've done it myself a few times. They just seem like such a fairytale couple... like they belong together, just like Cinderella and her prince. I especially loved the ending; "A dream is a wish your heart makes." Adorable, and extremely well done!
aj81writing NO LONGER IN USE chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Aww, this was so cute! I love Disney stories and I can't help wonder if Damon didn't have a little something to do with her dream... then again, it could just be her own mind :)