Reviews for Understanding
lin chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
i liked it. kurama not getting along with his stepdad is something i can totally see. the man would try to be a dad to kurama, which the fox would not like. plus kurama's been the only man in his home for so long, having to obey someone else other than his mother would be hard for him.
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Aww... sweet, and not overdone. Very nicely handled...
Akkitora chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Aw! This is cute! Very well written! I love your fics!
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
This is a nice little fic. I think it's nice to read some stuff about how Kurama deals with his step-family.
Yavie Feels Pretty chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Aw, that was excellent! Who knew our kitsune could be so darn stubborn, no?
Gisela chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
aw...sweet story. Kurama was in it so I just had to read.
tippytoes chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Very sweet, I really liked it!
ssj chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
wow this is a great story! _ I love stories like these, where they focus on the characters life. It's full of character development. I like that _ Great job
Sporky San chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Aw! I love it! I love it! And did I mention I love it? Just like Kurama. I'm kinda confused on the Shuuichi thing. If Kurama's stepbrother is Shuuichi, what is Kurama's human name? Other than that better than any romance. Much much better! I'm sorry to say most of the YYH fan pairings are quite werid. Yayness for Understanding!
Someone chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
This story is so wonderful. So... (searching for the right word... gives up) Shuichi-like! Keep up the good work! And keep those fics coming! You're a really great writer.
Yuki Kitsune no Tsuki aka Yukitsu chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
Awww... *extremely touched* *gives Cherrie a kit hug*
Rosevine chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
good story, i love Shuuichi and his family stories. In the anime they never really say much about Kurama's normal life and about his step-brother and step-dad.
Hatokirei chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
What a sweet inside view of what happened! It's a nice fic, I'm glad I took the time to read it! :)