Reviews for A pair of blue eyes
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I INTEND TO FIND OUT.
POST AND I WILL READ MORE.
LOVE THIS
PhantomWhispers chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
A lovely oneshot. I enjoyed Dickon's POV; he seems like a rather mischievous boy in this actually. ;)

Great job!
Someone chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I really enjoyed the first chapter of your story you have pulled me in hook line and sinker, no mean feat - it can be quite a challenge to find well written stories and yours was a delight to read. i do hope that you continue with it i would love to see what happens next and how the characters evolve. You've set it up beautifully and have a wonderful narrative voice. I quite like how the story is from Dickon's perspective it's a point of view that we rarely hear from.
Keep up the brilliant work and i do hope you'll continue with it, i know i'll be waiting for the next chapter should you choose to continue it
Belfast Docks chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Really enjoyed reading the first chapter of your reposted story. I love finding really well-written ones (sometimes a difficult task), and I can't wait to see more of it! :)
Lady Krystalyn chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Its so nice to see a story brom Dickon's point of view. I would love to read more, I hope you update soon!
Saavik13 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
so far so good, but I look forward to reading more...
felicityphoenix chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Oh its good to read a story by you, you really know how to capture our attention and draw us in immediately! Please do update again soon, I love your work!