Reviews for The Boy Who Lived to be Pumpkin King
vete chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Well this was dissepointing, changing the name Harry to Harold. Don't like that one bit if weren't for that bit I would have kept reading because it looked to be a fun story.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/9/2012
Harry is kind of a total cunt.
The Earth Warder chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
cool
Rogue of Freedom chapter 13 . 2/1/2012
*sniffs*WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
amak206 chapter 13 . 1/31/2012
Simply amazing. I can't wait to see how this chapter will play with the next. It's so exciting!
TheMasked-Trickster chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
OHMAIGAWDOHMAIGAWDOHMAIGAWD! ALL OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS IN ONE CHAPTER! *FANGIRL SCREAM* MUST. READ. MOOOOOORE!
Cari0 chapter 12 . 10/22/2011
I hope Harry ends up being with Draco! That's my FAVORITE PAIRING IN THE WHOLE WORLD! : D Great story! Please update soon!
Rogue of Freedom chapter 12 . 10/11/2011
POOR DRACO!
DragonMoon2995 chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
To begin, I am so terribly sorry about your parents. It's this worst thing in the world to lose a loved one, let alone two. Especially when they take their own life. I've been there and I kind of know what your going through. Please, if you ever want to just rant and scream and yell about the cruelties of life, I'd be a good person to turn to. I'm 100% serious, so don't you dare forget it. Secondly, I absolutely love your story. It's different than anything else I've ever read on FFN, and it's written in such a way that I'm left wanting to read more. I want to know what creatures Harry is going to turn into, when his time becoming the King will come, and when he has his first big confrontation with Oogie Boogie. I love you work and I can't wait to read more :) Again, fell free to message me anytime you want a random outside person to just listen...
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
i like it.
ThePurpleSuperCow chapter 11 . 8/29/2011
NICE! can't wait for the next chap!
Michael chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
I suggest you update soon. Readers will stop reading your stories if you don't update.
lovers hatred chapter 10 . 7/6/2011
hope your mother gets better.