Reviews for The Time Lord and The Dream Lord
m-j98 chapter 27 . 5/3
Noooo please keep goingit's so awesome :D I should be sleeping instead of reading this but it's so great ;D #Geronimo
Emily chapter 27 . 11/2/2015
I love it! It's suspensful and exiting and also has some comedy thrown in too. It was great to read to pass the time! Can't wait for the next chapter!
B. Lemus. O chapter 27 . 5/8/2015
Wow, OMG!
I am reallu loving this story!
It is so amazing.
I'll wait until you update, always wanting to know what happens to the Doctor.
I'll send you all the inspiration I can gather!
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 5 . 4/11/2015
Ooh! Plot twists! And, I do believe Susan has darker hair, like brown or black. From what I've seen...
Anyway, on to the next chapter!
TheImpossibleGirl0208 chapter 15 . 1/24/2015
Good story so far. :) I laughed out loud when River corrected Rory on the plural for Tardis. Hilarious!
KawaiiKitsuneGirl chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
I really like it... Susan has short brown hair ;-)

U can watch them on dailymotion- I am!

It is a struggle to get through though; the first dr was a real bastard!
I'm hoping that that got beeped out...

J
Guest chapter 27 . 10/5/2014
I'm sorry, but Rory the Roman will always be my favorite character.
chrnarnia3 chapter 27 . 8/31/2014
Did the Doctor Who song play? (Iwantitto:P) please updat soon this is really good
Cerys098 chapter 27 . 8/3/2014
THIS IS AMAZING! I LOVE IT PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'M SO HAPPY I FOUND THIS! YOU ARE AMAZING!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/19/2014
Please, keep updating! It's amazing and the poor Doctor gave me a lot of feels ;_;
Doctor chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
While this is still a brilliant story, when he said "Only one person in the universe hates me this much"
I think he meant himself. He's very haunted and he seems to believe that he either hurts or even kills everyone he loves, and part of him hates himself.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
DAYUM GURL i love a bit of eleven!whump :)
LeiaFloyd chapter 27 . 3/27/2014

Please tell me you are going to update this!

p.s. love the story
Bassoon007 chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Bowties. Are. Amazing.
CarlyH chapter 14 . 11/10/2013
So far I love your story. It is brilliant in so many ways and makes me smile (don't ask) Oh, and about the longer chapter note, I kinda like the longer chapters. Can't wait for the next one.