Reviews for Maybe A Little Dysfunctional
Emily chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
Hi I really like Rossi's girls. You should continue!
John 'Doc' Holliday chapter 11 . 6/27/2012
This is awesome so when is Austin going to get shot?
Katt Kiki chapter 11 . 5/17/2012
AWESOME! IM SO LOOKING FORWARD 2 THE REWRITE!
Ren Kayashima chapter 11 . 12/25/2011
I'm actually rewriting The Death Card. I don't think it's all that uncommon. I've added a scene or two, tweaked the conversation and so far it's fun. I like doing it, so I understand why you're doing it. I saw the differences in both stories. I liked what I saw.

If you want, I could look it over for you. It seems like you haven't gotten any answers.

Ren
HestiaRue14 chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
Oh my god I almost cried at this last bit it's so sad please don't make her cut herself it's to sad you need some happy parts in this story
vampiremuggle chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
oh my god! she's cutting herself? that's not good! please update soon! i cannot wait to read more :)

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
vampiremuggle chapter 9 . 10/19/2011
A little late, but Happy Birthday! please update soon! i cannot wait to read more, this is really really good! I am really impressed with how well your stories are written - are you sure you are only 14 haha? oh and has haylee told her dad she was raped yet?

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Deadly Papegoja chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
First of all, happy birthday! I hope it was a wonderful day!

Second, great chapter *cough*Likealways*cough*. I really think that Emilie Autumns music fits them. Like "I want my innocence back" watch?vrgsCGlOgSNg and "God help me" watch?v8P7fibMjFfg. I do hope you listen to them :)

/ Chessie
ThePenIsMighty chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
Today's my birthday too, only i'm 21. thanks for the update.
Ren Kayashima chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
First: Happy Birthday

Second: Yes, it was lacking, but it was good still. I would have liked to see a little more description, but you're in school and I know that can sometimes affect ones writing.
HestiaRue14 chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
Wow this was an amazing chapter. Are you really only 14! I'm turning 15 in december and this is 10 times better than anything I could have written. Seriously based on your writing skills I thought you were at least 20 probably 30. I seriously love your work. You will be a fantastic author someday (if that's what you want to be). I can't tell you how much I always look forward to updates from you. I honestly think you are good enough to be published. I would definatly read any story written by you. I've already read your story "rossis girl" like 5 times sorry I'm rambling I'll stop now :) keep writting
HestiaRue14 chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
Great chapter a little cheesy but still really well written can you maybe have more of the team in the next chapter
Ren Kayashima chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
Total cheese fest in the end.

See... I avoided all of the medical stuff because I don't like it. Kudos to you for including it. There is a long road to recovery for her, and Dave will be there for both of his daughters through it all.

Now, excuse me while I go check on my twin sister...

Shane
Dino-SOAR chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
Sooooooo good! Was harper raped too? Or just haylee?

Please update soon!
HestiaRue14 chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
Aaaaaa this is great I've been waiting for this story to be updated since like forever