Reviews for I Owe You A Love Song
Hack Generation chapter 26 . 6/25/2013
d'aaaawwwww
aisarete chapter 26 . 1/7/2013
As always, I love your work and I can't wait for the next update. But you just had to put him in there, just in case I wasn't already completely enthralled, right? That was the plan?

Eckert. ECKERT. YESSSSSSS. Was he in there before and I missed him? No, I won't believe it. But my gawd, Eckert was here and that makes everything better.
bitByte chapter 26 . 1/5/2013
this is a brilliant idea! i love it! good luck with your next update!
Rebecca13787 chapter 16 . 10/4/2012
It's me again
I'm begging you! Please write another chapter!
Rebecca13787 chapter 24 . 10/4/2012
Please please please please write more!
I love this story! :)
Shayne Pratt chapter 24 . 7/29/2012
Oh my gosh I can not put into words how much I adore this fic! I've been reading it a work and telling all my buddies about it!
Simple Shimmers chapter 23 . 7/20/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- *NO continues on for thirty minutes* DON'T KILL TRON!

...But I doubt he's gonna really die. Because main love interests never usually die. Right?

Update soon! I'm enjoying the fic.

Shimmers
Cipher Nine chapter 21 . 6/1/2012
This is amazing! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
TheBKKit chapter 20 . 4/16/2012
Sam! Clu! Kevin! TROOOOOOON! D: Oh dear User PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON! I'm SO glad I clicked on this fic.
Simple Shimmers chapter 19 . 4/3/2012
I adore this story. The funny thing is, I don't even remember where I found it. It was just there! O.O;. I sound crazy.

I was going to cry when Tron surrendered Sam. I was practically screaming "Noooooooo(a thounsand nos later)ooo!" mentally. My little sister and dad were in the room, and gave me a weird look when I had my poker face on.

Update sooon! (Yes, I purposely put 3 Os)

~Shimmers~
ekrem chapter 16 . 7/3/2011
Another amazing chapter. I love this story so much!
Cyberbutterfly chapter 15 . 6/27/2011
"You still came back."

Nice nod to the original story- while making it totally yours... A PERFECT line, perfectly used. :D

Love the way your describing the wastelands... All the dangers, while still being your own.

And you added the EELS!

Hot damn!... I LOVE this story! :D
Daikun the Time Sage chapter 15 . 6/24/2011
Awesome love it and can't wait for more
RatchetXHide chapter 14 . 6/11/2011
More soon please.
Cyberbutterfly chapter 14 . 6/11/2011
LOL...Ever notice how Clu just makes everything worse?

Like... Wesley's life after he left Buttercup wasn't fantastic, but at least it sorta sounded fun... Tron's life with Clu at his heels just sounds like hell.

Still enjoying the ride this story is taking us on... Can't wait for more. :D