Reviews for My Love
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
:,( so sad
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I couldn't move on, gahh! Why'd it have to happen? :'(
HarvestMoonForever101 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
That was really sad... :'(
Iridescent Swan chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Congratulations. This is the first fanfic that has ever made me tear up, and it's also gonna be the first ChelseaxVaughn story on my favorites list! Heehee. I love it so much 3
Gurhur chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Holey mummies, that was was depressing! Good and really awesome, but depressing.

Still. I love it. XD
SunnyElla16 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This was so good. You did an excellent job
JustLatte chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I just felt it coming as soon as Vaughn said he'd make one last trip to the mainland to get the ring. I cringed! Then I was thinking that he would miraculously come back but instead there was a child in his place. I teared up! It's so sad when someone dies. But you made this situation very realistic and you depicted the strife one feels after their lover dies very well. A heart wrenching story that I won't forget ever!

~Very well done.
Sunny chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Wow this is amazing. You actually made me tear up
MyNameIsAverage chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Heart wrenching and beautiful. I love how you write Vaughn and Chelsea.
Flaming Black Skull chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This was a beautiful story and was very well written. I especially liked how you used words to envoke certain feelings. You executed this well. It was happy then depressing and it made me want to cry. I loved it. I was soooo hoping that he would come back, but he didn't. :( But stories can't always have a happy ending, which is kind of a good thing. It breaks the monotony.

Anyways, this was awesome. Keep writing like this! :D
pulchritudo in omnia chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This story was so depressing, and yet I still found that I loved all 18,000 words. Goodness. I was reading this on my phone all day at school whenever I got the chance and I needed to comment on it. xD

Even though I'm horrified with how sad this was, it was their relationship and how you wrote it that had me clinging onto the hope that somehow he'd show up and be like, "Oh hey. Just kidding. I'm alive." (Even though he wouldn't say it quite like that. Maybe in lesser, more rude words, sure.) But he never did. :/ Which is even more depressing.

But I loved how everything worked at the end, though I would never be strong enough to carry a dead man's baby and then live with seeing him through her every day. I don't know. I'm sure I /would/ if I were in her position, but what I'm saying is I would never have been as strong as she was.

Aah. So yeah. This was awesomeness in a one-shot. :D And it's even more awesome seeing as you wrote it.
Lollipopdiego chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
It's beautiful. I can't stop crying. There are like no words for this.
ninac11 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I'm so torn with this story. On one hand, I loooooove the plot. On the other hand, it bothers me that Chelsea needs a man to feel beautiful.

Good story. God. It's really good.
AnimeReallyIsMyLife chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I'm so depressed now D': Vaughhhnnnnnnn! *I seriously almost started crying!* I love youuu vaughnnnnnn! *sobs*
Xealvi chapter 1 . 4/5/2011