Reviews for Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates
THEBOXGHOST113 chapter 1 . 1/3
I had already read off of the LILA series and I just started to learn how to use the site with an account so I'm going around and looking for all of my favorite authors and stories.
Whisperismyname chapter 21 . 12/15/2014
Perfect... Fuckin perfect
Flytrigreen chapter 21 . 1/23/2014
Wait you need to leave the hot chocolate there and if she gets back she needs to push past everyone and drink the hot coco and then go back to her friends
taking it easy chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
Wow, Jerk.
taking it easy chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
"My cabbages!" Genius.
JD chapter 17 . 10/20/2013
Your authors notes are like authors paragraphs. But then again, I haven't the slightest clue what a normal note looks like, I remember all I need for arguments.
JD chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
The Devil is supposed to be on the left shoulder bro.
JD chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Ty Lee wouldn't get bummed about anything, even getting pregnant.
JD chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Blue Spirit?
JD chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Are you a Zutarian...? Looks like I'm not alone!
SOMEONE chapter 20 . 8/5/2013
I get why you called it Baby Ruth!
SOMEONE chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
Sexy, nice, sensitive Zuko come hug me, this woman saddens me! JK! This is probably one of the best modern day, zutara high school drama I have been waiting for! Read the Chronicles of Ba Sing Se High! That was awesome, but Mai was evil in that and Tyru was good!
SOMEONE chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
Becky is the name of a character from full house, majority of this was funny, and Lydia is a fucking bitch!
SOMEONE chapter 16 . 8/4/2013
I love the fanfictions where the original bad guys team up with the good guys, and they fight the overall bad guy! Like in Fast and Furious 6!
SOMEONE chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
OMFG! The cabbage merchant is EVILLLLLLLL!