Reviews for Where The Truth Lies
XxHulloxX chapter 8 . 5/4
Oh my gurd, I can't believe Jen got shot. Such Fail.. This was such a good story, though! Amazing, I might add!
dontfallinlovewithme chapter 8 . 1/1
Please update please
dontfallinlovewithme chapter 4 . 1/1
More plsss
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 8 . 5/28/2011
Oh my god! :O. I KNEW Jenny was gonna get shot /:

I hope you update soon...xo
HuddyJibbsAddict chapter 8 . 5/28/2011
I want more, I want to know if she is okay

Please update soon

Great chapter :-)
ladybugsmomma chapter 8 . 5/28/2011
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! Jenny can't die! Steve can, but not Jenny! I can't wait to read more!
Left my heart in Paris chapter 8 . 5/27/2011
You need to up date likr now I really wanna know whats gunna happen
Last.one.02 chapter 8 . 5/27/2011
Oh no, not Jen ! You won't kill her, right ? Update soon too xD .
MatteaAM chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
Why is it so hard to hate you? As that is exactly what I should be doing right now. Oh, yes. Because I'm an angst bitch and I love chapters like this. As long as you don't kill Jenny. But I have a feeling you won't...:)

XX
Last.one.02 chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
loved the update, hope you are back soon and let Gibbs save Jenny :) .
ladybugsmomma chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
I hope Ziva will make it and that Gibbs gets Steve without Jenny getting hurt in the process. I can't wait to read more!
alix33 chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
"The other two agents done as they were asked of," - "The other two agents did" or "The other two agents had done".

"He's been shop lifting and selling drugs and all-sorts since he was a kid." - "shoplifting" is one word.
MatteaAM chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
Da hell? :O But I thought it might have been him all along. Call it a gut feeling...:)

OMG Continue this SOON! Also, I didn't think Gibbs was OOC. I think we just like too see him like this person who never talks about anything personal, but I'm sure he'd make an effort for someone he really liked...like Jenny. *hint hint* :D

M. xx
alix33 chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
"Her father had died and her sister had runaway with her fiancé." - "had run away".

"She spotted his yellow Dodge Charger and smirked. "Boys and their toys..." she pondered, rolling her eyes and nudging him good-naturedly." - As I read that it struck me: Even Jenny from the RL show would have liked that car.
HuddyJibbsAddict chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
Interesting conversation, enlightening

They really have a special connection

Strangely I'm not too surprised about Steve, hope Jen's gonna be okay