Reviews for Music High Part 1
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 40 . 3/16/2014
Great Story:P
InuKaglover4ev22 chapter 32 . 7/16/2012
OMG! This chapter wuz hilarious. Now I know why you calld thiz 'Serenading Disaster'! Miroku screwed up big time. Hahahahahahaha! But I still wonder wat Kagomes big secret. Well can't wait for next chapter. See ya! ;D
Rosett chapter 40 . 3/13/2012
uhhhhh... I hope you can get to feeling better or whatever. I will pray for you. I get it that times are hard.
BoBothewhiteasian chapter 39 . 2/23/2012
Soooo I know how you feel with being busy and have writers block! Trust me I am going through some major writers block. I've started to write many descriptions of anything everyday, so it helps with transitioning back into the writing mood! Anyway back to your story! I absoltuely love their outfits they seem gorgeous! Now I was thinking if you want it to me more on the funny side you can have some sort of messy item spill all over someones outfit and then make a funny situation appear and if you want more of a romantic evening I say he tells her tht there is more to the date and takes her out to the beach or wherever and is like, "May I have this dance." and she is like "Theres no music." and he says "Just follow what I do." and then he starts singing a song and they dance together and then it starts to rain and BAM a kiss in the rain (tht is always romantic). Also he can always lay a blanket out under the stars and they cuddle and a shooting star comes and they make a wish together. Also you are going to have to do a girl telling chapter where Sango and Kagome spill to each other about their date and then it would be cute to have the guys take the kids out for the day kinda have a father and kid day. Also I would sooo love if you involved ice cream in any of upcoming chapters, I love ice cream and I find it cute! I know I am strange oh well! So I hope this helps and good luck!
Rosett chapter 39 . 1/29/2012
They finish eating and they put the kids to bed and go to the beach walk. Kagome stumbles and when Inuyasha trys to catch her, he goes down with her and they both get wet and go into a laughing fit. As for Miroku and Sango, they go for a walk but in the opposite direction and a splashing match goes on. when they come back to the house, they see that they are all wet and ask each other at the same time

"How did you get wet?"
animelover12024 chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
A.
BoBothewhiteasian chapter 38 . 1/15/2012
AWWWHHHH the boys are soooooo sweet! I totally want that to happen to me! And I wonder wat Kagome is gonn have to wear! I can't wait! Sorry i didn't review as fast as I usually do, but I have been super busy lately!
suikidoen chapter 38 . 1/11/2012
OH NO KAGOME! I guess you have no choice but to obey Sango! :P
Rosett chapter 38 . 1/9/2012
kagome should wear a simple black cocktail dress that shows a little cleavage or a simple form fitting beach dress with a classie touch to it. a little eyeliner and the smallest hint if dusty rose lip gloss is all she needs.
Kaydi15 chapter 38 . 1/7/2012
Great chapter! Plz update soon!

:P
BoBothewhiteasian chapter 37 . 1/3/2012
Awwwhhhh! I loved this chapter because of the brief Shippo point of view! He is soooo adorable with Megumi! And Sango is one sneaky best friend, but I am sooo glad she did it! ;) Oh and birthday parties are sooooo much fun!
Taino Delsan13 chapter 37 . 1/2/2012
ohh i linke this chapter cant wait for the next one until the
BoBothewhiteasian chapter 36 . 12/31/2011
I love this chapter! It is one of my favorites because they seem like a family! Okay since they are in the summer home I can just give you some ideas. I have a question I can't seem to remeber is this summer home by a beach or a lake or something because if it was you could do another family event! Oh and it would be cute if you did some Megumi and Shippo bonding time cuteness! Now for like for the couples you should have like date nights! Where they go places special. Like if they were at the beach a walk at night looking at the stars together! Another cute date thing would be a candle light dinner! Very romantic! Hmmmm you need girl bonding time! Like shopping! Okay and you can do more songs! You know what would be sooo great if the boys some kind of sport together kind of like boy bonding time talking about their girls! And does Shippo think that Miroku as his father? And if you want to add a little of drama you can do something since Megumi is starting to walk where she walks off somewhere and Kagome and Inuyasha have to find her and it brings them closer together cuz they help each other in hard times. Oh and jobs I wonder where you have in mind. I am thinkin if beach lifeguards. Or if they worked at a frozen yougurt place and boutiques are also great places to work! Well I hope some of this helped! Sorry it is soooo long!
BoBothewhiteasian chapter 35 . 12/31/2011
Fanfiction is really not working for reviews right now, but I am willing to wait for the box to load! Megumi is the CUTEST! And I can't believe Hojo was eyeing Kagome she is taken!
BoBothewhiteasian chapter 34 . 12/31/2011
Yay! Sorry I didn't review right away I have been away, but I'm back! I love this chapter! I especailly love the song you choose! I am soooo happy that Megumi was in this chapter!