Reviews for Healing A Broken Heart
Black-Abbyss chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
This is good
CrazywriterTomochan chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
This is amazing! I have a love hate relationship with Lenalee so I really like this. Also LOVE Yullen and yaoi in general. Please continue this because I'm really looking forward to the rest! 3
Allen94 chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
awesome job please update soon
Akurima86790 chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Well, what are you waiting for? Keep going! I'm waiting for the next chapter!
Rin asa uchiha chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
please write more please
Kanda Akira chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
FOR GOD'S SAKE! UPDATE THE DAMM STORY! YOUR DOING FANTASTIC JOB AT THE STORY SO CONTINUE IT
splazbee chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
I can't wait for more! Please update soon! :)
Anisuke Kira chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
I COMMAND YOU! UPDATE THE DAMN STORY! PLZZZZZ!
aONE13 chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Yay! I love ur story! Plz update soon:3
exorcist sora walker chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
this is so good. you are a epic author i read the first and second chapter so fast i dying of anticipation, please update soon or i'll end p in the soul society!
XxKirizakixX chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
I really like it. Poor Allen ;u;. Sorry if this is submitted twice D:!
InfiniteAnimeHolic chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
Please update soon! Its sooooo awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter.. Im not good at writing reviews but.. i just wanted you to know how much i love this story :3
ckl chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
oh and please make two characters in bleach hit on allen-chan! cant wait cant wait CANT WAIT! pLEASE HURRY IT UP! IM GONNA DIE HERE IF YOU DONT UPDATE SOME CHAPTERS!oh and make it also looonngggeeeer!
ckl chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
plsss continue this !

i was looking forward ti it and i like it!

i always wanted to read this kind of DGM & bleach crossover!

i love the pairings i think it is ADORABLE!

and please make the next at least 3 or 4 chapters cause i dont think i can wait any longer with this excitement in me!
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
woot woot i love it but wait why does the finder have high spiritual energy? and please let Grimmjow hit on Allen PLEASE

oh and one more thing UPDATE SOON or I'll feed you to my pet hollows: Fen, Fea, and Ai

and remember that those three combined are even more powerful than a heard of PMSing Women to an Chocolate store

UPdate Soon pwease