Reviews for Celtic Stars and Crooked Scars
Paxloria chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
This ended too abruptly. There needs to be 1 more chapter to make an epilog, just to explain what happened to the Winchesters. They'd never have left him behind without even a note.
Paxloria chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Hmm... Where did Dean get the wire?
Kyuubi's Death chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
Did they really leave?
evil genus chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
Oh wow, any idea when you will start the sequel?
yamiduke13 chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
I really enjoyed this and I think you did a great job with it.
Kallizakat chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
I'd be quite interested in reading a sequel to this, in no small part because I love the idea of Harry being raised/taken care of by the Winchesters, *especially* after he's had the experience of living with the Dursleys. Hope it gets written!
sami1010220 chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
Wow, that was intense, and so different from all of the other crossover fics i've read so far. Great job!
ZucchiniBiscuits chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Hello there stranger :D! Let me just start off by saying that I usually don't review (Because I'm laaaazy), but I know how much a good review can make someone's day !(:

I usually don't read crossovers, so I was a smidge dissuaded by this story. A leap of faith got me to read on of the most well put together shortfics I've had the pleasure of coming across.

I honestly love the way you ended. I have a tendency to end my fics in torment (At least, on my other account), and usually kill off the main guy, or leave some pains unresolved.

I love that you kept it realistic, and didn't fix Harry twelve seconds after he saw Dean, or Daylight. A lot of other authors would have been too twitchy to leave it like that.

I can't wait to go read the sequel(If it's up yet).

The length doesn't bother me. I prefer complete stories, but hate that most chapter fics take forever to read. This was convenient and, dare I say, fun.

Beautiful. I love it. FIVE FREAKING STARS, BRO.

ZucchiniBiscuits :D!
Haley56 chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
I enjoyed your story and liked your characterization of Dean. It was Dean in his glory days to the T. That said I don't believe Sam and Dean would abandon a traumatized boy in a hotel room. They are neither that heartless or that irresponsible especially if Dean owes Harry his life. One other thing, "Everyone always leaves me" is Dean's line. But over all I liked your story very much.
Boochio chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
Please write more or a sequel, I feel so bad for Harry he seems to always be alone and no one can fully help him. By now I would be sure he would give into the darkness and join death killing for him or something of the sort. But still very good fic hope to see more from you!
Percival chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
David & Goliath is rather unbelievable.
Redheads r smexy chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
wooooooooooooooooow

I love well done short stories! awesome fic, and now I'm gonna go read the sequel! which hopefully has been started :)
shadow'relic chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
i really hope you make a sequel. That ending was sad!

Really good story! _
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
PLEASE tell me when you've written the sequel! How could you do that to Harry?
RED chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
you bitch! how could you do that to him? i loved it, but now i want to cry!

T.T